Dont be Sorry

(Patrick's POV)

He let his fingers run down my back and I could feel the intensity. I pushed into him, only pulling away to take small breaths. I let my fingers gently dig into his scalp with one tightly secured on the back of his neck. This was how it felt. How it felt to be with someone. I loved it. He started to ease his fingers under the hem of my T-shirt. His fingers touched my stomach causing small bolts of electricity run through me. We melted together like sugar. We fit together perfectly. I stood on my tip toes and he brought his hands to firmly grasp my waist, pulling me up. We were still outside.

I slowly started to push forward towards the door. Pete got to hint and started moving backwards, hands still on my stomach. I backed him up against the door and couldn't help but smile between the kisses. He did the same until we were practically giggling on each others lips. I pulled the keys out of my pocket, moving pete a bit away, still kissing, to get the key in the lock. I fumbled a bit but opened the door. Almost simotanously he pushed me into the house and closed the door, not bothering to grab the keys from the door.

He brought his hands to snake under a bit of my jeans, feeling around. I let out a small moan even though he hasn't even touched much but bare skin. Just his touch near my crotch sent my knees weak. He laughed and brought his hands back to my back. He made circles with his fingers while I kept brushing his hair with my fingers. He suddenly pulled apart and started to nip at my neck. He made small circles with his tongue while seeking small sucks on the tender skin. I felt paralyzed by pleasure. He was perfect.

I let out a little moan thinking pete couldn't hear.

"Is this the spot?" He said seductively continuing to nip at the skin. I replied with a moan as he started giving me a hickey. He pushed me against the wall and started to take my shirt off. I knew what he wanted. But was I ready? No, not yet. I put my hand on his chest stopping him and breaking apart looking down.

"Patrick, you don't have to do this." He said kindly pulling my chin up.

"Yeah, its just... I'm not sure im... Ready.. I'm sorry"

"Patrick, don't be sorry. I only want to do this if you want to." He said taking my lips to his.

"Pete" I said.

"Yeah" he said pulling apart.

"I love you." I stuttered out looking into his deep brown eyes.

"Patrick I love you too" he said pushing his lips back to mine. Like I said, we fit perfectly. Once pulled apart, he rested his forehead onto mine and whispered in my ear.

"I've been waiting for you to say that"