Tonight

Warning: Smut

(Petes POV)

We drove home listening to the radio. Patrick sang every song that came on. He knew all the lyrics to all the songs. He was so amazing. I couldn't help but smile as he sang.

"What?" he asked at my uncontrollable smiling.

"Nothing"

"Seriously, what?" he playfully punched me in the arm as he smiled at me waiting for an answer.

"You have a beautiful voice pattycakes." I smiled and he blushed bright red.

"Oh shut up!" he went back to singing and I payed attention to the road. The sky was getting darker by the minute. It was only 8pm. We stayed at the park for a couple of hours and went out for ice cream and some shopping. Our trunk was currently filled with shopping bags because Patrick wanted everything he saw. We pulled up to the house at about 8:40 and unloaded the thousands of bags. Patrick was so excited to redecorate the house.

I went back out to lock the car while Patrick stayed inside. I grabbed my keys out of the car and locked it. I walked back into the house. It was suspiciously quiet.

"Patrick?" I yelled. No one answered. I began to worry he was having another anxiety attack.

"Patrick!" I yelled with more urgency as I rounded the corner into the kitchen. No one.

"Patrick where are you!?" I ran into the living room, heart racing. No one. I ran upstairs and into the bedroom.

"Patr-" I was interrupted by Patrick bringing his arms around my neck and kissing me with an urgency I hadn't felt since the night I told him that I basicly outed us.

"Patrick!" I said once we pulled apart. "You almost gave me a heart attack! I thought you had another attack." I hugged him tightly then pulled apart. He was suspiciously quiet. "What's wrong?"

"Pete, I love you" He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too" I asked confused. He was so serious right now. Was something wrong?

"Pete, I love you, and I want to give you... You myself." I suddenly realized what he was getting at.

"I love you too Patrick, but are you sure your ready for this?" I asked. I didn't want him to regret this decision and I wanted to make sure he was ready.

"Yes. Pete I want you, I want all of you."he ran his fingers down my chest. He kissed me deeply again and I brought my hands just above his waist pulling him deeper. I almost started contradicting myself. Sure, id had sex with plenty of guys. But that was just meaningless, mindless sex. This was different. I loved Patrick and I didn't want to hurt him. Id never been in love. Now that I was I didn't want to fuck it up.

He pulled me deeper into the kiss. Our breaths began to quicken at the intimacy of the situation. His tongue begged at my lips for entrance. I let him sneak his tongue into my mouth and I did the same making the kiss more powerful. I was already out of breath but too eager to stop. His fingers ran through my hair. I truly did love this boy. I started to push forward slowly, not wanting to go too fast. I wanted to savor this moment. I wanted to remember his taste, his feel, his atmosphere.

I continued to push forward and he stepped backwards, only breaking the kiss to take small gasps of breaths. I pushed him until we reached the bed. I pushed him back more and he sat down on the bed making me bend down to kiss him. He messed with the buttons on my grey button down shirt. I laughed a bit and pulled away to pull my shirt over my head and threw it to the wall, not caring where it went as long as it was off. He began kissing my tattoos, starting at the one around my neck, slowly gliding his tongue over each one until he reached the one by my crotch. I felt a hard on coming. I reconnected our lips and pushed into him, practically crawling over him. He took his shirt off and immediately pushing his lips back into mine before I could look at him. I broke apart and admired him.