five.

The last two classes before lunch went by almost like lightning. Zoology, and then child development. Jisung had so much on his mind, he floated through those classes without speaking, without listening, without caring- because his brain was absolutely scrambled. 

After he had calmed down, Minho and him had silently gotten up, changed out of their P.E clothes, and left. No words, no glances, no nothing. Just silence- silence that was so comfortable and yet so burningly painful at the same time. 

Jisung was ashamed. He was ashamed, he was scared, and he was disappointed in no one but himself. 

He had wanted so much to help Minho because he saw himself in Minho, but how could he have thought that he would be able to do that? That he could make himself vulnerable when every other time it always went wrong? 

Jisung was terrified. 

He knew that Minho wouldn't tell, wouldn't turn him in, wouldn't yell. But his insides were still crawling when he imagined anyone at all having the power to change how the entire school treated him with just one word, just one whisper, one text, one rumor and Jisung was pretty much done for. 

He had seen the way students here treated Minho. He had been at this school for less than a day and he had already seen it. And even though he knew Minho wouldn't tell, some part of him was still terrified that one person knowing would slowly spiral until eventually everyone knew. That's how it had always been for Jisung in the past. 

And another thing that was running around his mind, demanding attention- was the stupid feeling of stupid Lee Minho's lips on his arm, on his scars, on the uglist, most disturbing part of his body. The way Minho had effortlessly made him feel so safe and warm in that moment, so beautiful and okay. The way his soft lips felt and the way his soft lips made him feel

Jisung blushed and pushed the thought away. 

Stupid gay brain. 

Once child development was over and lunch period started, Jisung's phone started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and glanced down at it as he stood up from his desk and put his backpack on his shoulder. 

Hyunjin was calling him. 

"Hi?" Jisung said as he answered and put the phone up to his ear. 

"Hi, my class got out a few minutes early. I'm already with Changbin. He was in my last class." 

Jisung nodded even though Hyunjin couldn't see him. 

"We're out behind the school at the tables. See you soon?" 

Jisung nodded again. "Yeah, sure. See you soon." 

"Oh, and I'm gonna add you to a group chat that Changbin made. He has a few friends already and based on what he's told me they're pretty cool so maybe we could just casually slide into their social circle, y'know? Just a heads up for that. I'll add you right now." 

Jisung nodded a third time. "Okay. I'm hanging up now." 

"Okay. Come out back and I'll come get you when I see you." 

Jisung smiled. "Okay," he responded. "Byeeeee." 

"Bye." 

Jisung hung up, and tucked his phone in his pocket, but right as he did, it vibrated with a notification- and then another notification, and then another one, and then another one. He chuckled, immediately pulling his phone out again to see what was going on. 

hyunnie has added you to a group chat!