The Begin

Warning: Cliche writing and a bit long chapter- 2700 words
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»✰««««««««««««««

In the night, I lie and look up at you
When the morning comes, I watch you rise
There's a paradise they couldn't capture
That bright infinity inside your eyes!

The music played a bit loudly to the pack members liking. As it's merely 8 AM. The daylight of the sun shone giving them an indication about it- it's time to awaken and start a new day with the sun's bright glimmer which is shining with positivity.

The gigantic bungalow of the pack leader is restored with as usual clamour for the upcoming day's occasions. The Purple Universe pack is considered the largest pack in the werewolf kind- which has hundreds more than twice as many werewolves with a hierarchy.

Werewolf- who could it be these mythical characters? And how do they develop? Are they harmful to us? These types of inquiries would throw at the elderly humans in their household from curious children. But they invariably ignore the topic of werewolves- not wanting their kids to any near the info about the fictitious characters.

But According to very old legends, werewolves used to be regular wolves, who were the guardians of men. Even though they loved men, they envied them and their ability to walk and speak and do all the things they never could.

So wolf stood up, and became man, and mimicked them, and behaved like them, but it wasn't enough. They became so jealous they prayed to the moon and mother nature, asking her to grant them the ability to be human (this is where the moon myth comes from). Finally, they got their wish and thus, the werewolf was born. A creature who could take the shape of both human and beast, and be both in harmony. They are sometimes called Canes or Lyman

After a while, man became jealous of the werewolf's strength and abilities and cast them out, which is why now the werewolves no longer associate with humans. Thousands of years passed, and humans forgot about the wolves and began hunting and killing them for meat and for pleasure. This angered the wolves and caused them to attack, but realizing that the abilities they wished for came with a price, caused the humans who were bitten to become like them. They also realized that their children were born human. Every gift must come with a price!

The wolves retreated more into the wild, cutting themselves off completely from human society and man grew to be the dominant creature on the planet.

Now in modern days, the werewolves continue to stay hidden in the wild, living as both man and beast. Some live closer to civilization and even in it, in secret. And some wolves (even the ones we see in the wild) don't even know they can shift into a human. Some do, some don't, but all are connected to each other.

They are not mindless monsters controlled by lust for blood or have savage animal instincts like in the movies, they are simply humans with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or werewolf. Their human mind has complete control of the wolf. (Although the blood can trigger desires, they are carnivores, after all)

The majority of werewolves in the Purple Universe pack- live and blend in with normal humans, but they do not separate too far from each other. They have jobs, go to school, pay taxes, and live like normal law-abiding citizens (for the most part). But some packs of werewolves live absolutely traditional, meaning they never shift to their human skin. They live in their feral forms all the time, dwelling in the mountains and forests with real wolves. but there are still werewolves out there who prefer to avoid the costly lifestyle that comes with being a human.

All Packs are composed of several statuses' of leadership. Alpha male, beta male, mid-rank, and omega. Each part is significant in the success of the pack.