A curious Thrall

Sorry, for the delay :(
I kinda lost the track of the plot lol
Check the previous chapters before reading this...
2386 words.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»✰««««««««««««««

"Yes, me!"

The pretty wind blows around vastly but the two figures stand there without care, the blue golden hue spreading everyplace like sprinkles that are shining under the darkness and moonlight.

"Why? Can't I come to see you..." A moment of silence fills the desolated forest after the person's controversial question.

The fairy-like moon goddess heaves out a deep breath as her golden glistening eyes stare at the tall figure of a male.

Pale yellow dried leaves crunched up whenever the person took a step towards the goddess of the moon.

Just when he stands a few feet away from the goddess the person presses his right hand's fist on his left side chest, doing a neck bow to show his respect.

"Your Majesty," the steady voice completed the sentence. The person looked up when there was no response from the other.

Seeing the neutral face of the moon goddess, created chaos inside his stomach with nervousness.

"I apologise if I made you upset by my amateur behaviour" The person's sorrow-filled voice brought out the goddess from her thoughts.

"No, There's no one's fault to blame..... Hoseok" The said male quickly glanced up from the ground to the smiling moon goddess.

Hoseok blinks his eyes with slightly furrowed eyebrows. Did she really call out his real name instead of the usual one?! However, he liked it. That makes the relationship between the ordinary Thrall and The goddess will be civil, at least once.

"But Your Majesty, I couldn't do the things you were instructed to me" The male sighs, eyes downcast. Implying to the tasks which he had to do in the Purple Universe pack. He felt awful to even call himself a thrall who obeys everything the moon goddess orders. But for the first time, he failed that one task.

"I know. But..." She trailed off as she strode forward with elegant steps. Gaining the male's attention.

"See, you're making the atmosphere around us depressed" there she is standing just in front of the tall male with folded arms and a knowing smile.

"I didn't know the sunshine of a person, can even able to make it" The moon goddess completes her sentence which didn't reach hoseok's brain yet.

"I- you're again confusing me, your majesty" He stated while fondling his shiny jewel earrings with a nervous smile.

The moon goddess gives a tight-lipped smile as the golden hue spreads around the two figures.
Sometimes the latter addressing her with proficient nicknames makes her insides churn into something which the goddess is so expert in burying them.

She can't forget that she is the Moon goddess and have to behave like a mature deity of the werewolf kind.

Not like the previous-

"When will they meet anyway?? I'm looking forward to seeing them together eagerly"

The moon goddess comes back to the earth from her train of thoughts when she hears the energetic voice of Hoseok.

The bright smile on his full heart-shaped lips made the goddess smile back. This side of her thrall she loves the most. She loves seeing people smiling without no care. She rarely gets to see those types of smiles in her human form.

But she will never forget the fond smiles she receives from the humans while she stands in that foggy sky in the night. Like a moon.

"It's not in my hands, you know it better, right?" She answers calmly.