"My Taehyung"

Excuse my cringe writing.🚶‍♀️
It's not that long but-
1967 words.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»✰««««««««««««««

"Yes, his name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung!" Jeongguk let out, his eyes shining brightly while talking about his mate. "Ahh~ you should have seen his face Hyung...he is the cutest person I ever saw" jimin and jin share a look, their face holding clear amusement.

"So many signs of Love at first sight!!" Jin muttered watching the dreamy face of jeongguk who is zoned out in his fantasy world.

"Now I really wanna see him" Jimin squealed earning a chuckle and nod from jin. "Yeah, and?" Jeongguk stopped his fond smile and glanced at both olders. Jin raised his eyebrow seeing the youngers sudden change of facial expression.

"And? What?! be friends with him" jimin spoke out in a 'duh' tone and shrugged earning a tight-lipped smile from jeongguk.

"Aish, can't believe you already become possessive over your mate just after seeing him for today" jin shook his head sensing the younger's mood which twisted downward after hearing jimin's words.

Jeongguk huffed crossing his arms across his chest while leaning against his study chair.

After coming from convent school he directly went to his room, well, after ordering his mom to bring a banana milk carton. When he entered his room he was greeted by his two dearest friends- Jin and Jimin, who were conversing about something while sitting on the sofa.

Jimin scrunched his nose in distaste and opened his mouth to say something but a door opening sound shut him up. The trio glanced towards the door- it was Dalia with a tray full of chunky cookies and a normal-sized banana milk carton on it.

"Hey, my babies!" Her cheerful voice brings out a wide smile on their faces. "what are you all doing?" She raised a question and placed the tray in front of them and took a seat beside her son.

"Nothing ma...talking about my mate and jimin-ssi here- saying that he wants to be friends with him, I don't like it at all" Jeongguk replied grabbing the carton and opening it, the luna of the pack let out a laugh eyeing the others.

"Why though? Is it wrong to befriend others huh?!" Jimin frowned halting in the middle of munching the cookies as he noticed the younger again called him Jimin-ssi instead of Hyung. "Isn't it obvious jimin...he is feeling jealous that he didn't become taehyung's friend yet" Jin elucidated receiving a scowl from jeongguk.

"Taehyung??" Hearing the question from Dalia the trio give their whole attention to her. "Yes, his mate's name!" Jin answered snatching the last baked cookie from jimin who whined in response.

"Ohh, such a pretty name. How does he look Gguk? I want to know too..." Dalia asked as her eyes sparkled with excitement just like jeongguk. The said boy placed the empty carton on the tray and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before sitting properly as if he is going to give a speech.

"Don't ask it luna, now he will again start his babbling about- 'my mate is this, my mate is that' and blah blah blah"

Jin butted in before jeongguk can say something making him glare at the said male which the older didn't take it seriously.

"Yes, luna I agree with jin Hyung! And be cautious with him he might reveal something that you shouldn't listen" Jimin whispered the last line as if it's top-secret and winked at the irritated boy. "What the fu- hell?" Jeongguk gulped as he was about to curse in front of his mom. "Is that so?!" Dalia raised her eyebrows in amusement while folding her delicate arms. Jeongguk whined noticing how the others held smirks on their faces all of a sudden.