The First Meet

long chapter ahead-
3008 words
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»✰««««««««««««««

Taekook were 15 years.

Today was the first day for jeongguk in the convent school, he specially requested his father to sign him up in that school only- which kept his father surprised that his son for the first time requesting him instead of ordering around as if he is the boss.

However, he did what his dear son wanted and earned a squeal also tight hug in response. Jung-mi was sure intrigued by his son's behaviour from the last two weeks. He asked his wife if she knows what's with their son's sudden interest in that particular school.

Dalia just laughed and coaxed her husband with sweet lies. Because she didn't want her husband to blame jeongguk that he is attending the omega school because of his mate or he will surely give a long lecture about 'study first' and blah blah blah...

But Dalia isn't dumb to do that she precisely mandated that jeongguk will also focus on his studies after knowing who is his mate. Which the purple head obeyed like a mama's boy he is.

"What?! No way I won't wear that shit!" Jeongguk scoffed before plopping down on his satiny bed. "Why?? You wear them at home tho..." Jin protested while folding his arms.

"Yeah, only at home not in the school!!" The purple head whined without looking at the older male who frowned in response. "I- seriously? I'm so done with you!" Jin shook his head putting the unfolded light pink hoodie and black shorts on the table beside him.

"Yah! Hyung are you serious right now? Who the hell will wear that pink outfit. And on top of that- the pink shoes too!" Jeongguk grumbled eyeing the clothes and shoes that jin selected him for his first school day. Now he is regretting asking the older for dressing choices.

"Stob being a brat! Pink is the best colour for the first impression" Jin let out trying so hard not to snap at the younger as he offended the pink colour. His favourite colour!

"Whatever! I won't wear it that's it...now shoo I will use my dressing style" Jeongguk muttered pushing the older male aside who groaned in annoyance. "I will look handsome than you, I know...!" He smirked opening the closet room's door.

Jin narrowed his eyes as he can feel the younger is smirking even though he is back facing. "You did not just-" before he can complete his sentence jeongguk already slammed his door making the older glare at the wooden door of the closet.

"You bitch! I swear to God- one day I will scramble your toes and ears into an omelette" Jeongguk snickered from inside the room hearing the frustrated sentence of Jin. "You always say that but did not fulfil it for even once"

"Oh, so you wanted to happen that huh?!" Jin gritted his teeth in bitterness making his face turn red. "Ah- no thanks!" Jeongguk answered while buttoning his ironed shirt.

Jin cursed under his breath. "Yeah, anyway...Jimin and yoongi are waiting for you downstairs come fast!" Jeongguk nodded his head with a tie tucking between his teeth as he got confused about what to wear after the shirt. But realised that Jin can't see him so he shouted a Yes.

Just after jin left he come out of the closet room. Wearing a white shirt which was big to his posture and black ripped denim jeans with pair of timberlands. He also wore a few earrings that matched his costume. "Should I change my hair colour?!" He spoke to himself, staring at his reflection in the mirror.

He subconsciously pouted while running his fingers through his silky purple hair which seemed the opposite combination to his clothing. So he decided to change his hair colour to a black colour one.