Earl Grey x Raspberry Mousse

I'm your mom now, fight me.

As I said before I do not play ovenbreak so I have no idea how anyone acts or where this setting is so i'll just roll with how I imagine it-

This is only part one, it's late and this is starting to get too long for only one part-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I imagine the Raspberry's live in a mansion like manor, less castle like but still grand in that sense)

Raspberry Mousse was outside in the courtyard, playing with his pet, Poodleberry. The moment was cut short, though, by his cousin, Raspberry Cookie. (Are they cousins or siblings? I have no idea-)

"Raspberry Mousse!" Raspberry Cookie yelled, running over to her older cousin.

"Hm~?" He hummed, turning to Raspberry Cookie, who had stopped not long after he turned to her.

"GingerBrave said he wanted to talk to you--about someone." Raspberry said, standing up straight. Raspberry Mousse let out a low growl, calling his dog over.

"Very well...let's go." Raspberry Mousse said in a hiss, walking off with Raspberry leading him, while walking both were greeted by many Cookies. They had quite a reputation, Raspberry Mousse especially. He got many waves and smiles thrown his way, not being able to keep up with most of them, sighing. He stood up straight, keeping his stern face and well posture while following behind his shorter cousin, head held high. Poodleberry followed in a similar strut as Raspberry Mousse, head held high and elegantly moving through the wind. Raspberry stopped in front of a hotel, Raspberry Mousse narrowing his eyes to it, it seeming awfully familiar.

"Raspberry..." Raspberry Mousse started, pausing after saying her name, Raspberry turning to face Raspberry Mousse.

"Have we been here before?" He asked her, staring down at her. Raspberry paused, thinking.

"No I don't believe so, if you remember it it must be your imagination." She said, Raspberry letting out a small sigh. The gates in front of them opened, a cookie only taller than Raspberry by an inch stepping quickly into view.

"Welcome to the Grandmaster Hotel! My name is Earl Grey Cookie, what service could I provide you with?" Earl Grey said, bowing, smiling. Raspberry Mousse narrowed his eyes at the cookie in front of them, them seeming awfully familiar as well.

"Rise." Raspberry Mousse said sternly, Earl Grey rising once he said those words, fixing his glasses.

"I am looking for a cookie named GingerBrave, have you seen them?" Raspberry Mousse asked, staring Earl Grey in the eyes, Earl Grey letting out a nervous chuckle and crooked grin at the unbroken eye contact. Poodleberry then started sniffing Earl Grey, making him jump and yelp, looking down, calming down soon after noticing it was just a dog.

"Y-yes, I know who you're looking for. Follow me." Earl Grey said with an embarrassed tone, turning his back to the two other cookies and leading them inside. Raspberry had her eyes locked on Earl Grey, as Raspberry Mousse was glancing around at all the paintings and pictures. Poodleberry was doing the same as Raspberry Mousse, copying it's masters actions. Earl Grey led them to a garden, with GingerBrave and one other cookie sitting on a bench, Raspberry and Raspberry Mousse looked at each other, nodding.

"I must take my leave, it was a pleasure being in your presence." Raspberry said, bowing quickly before walking off, Earl Grey watching her walk off with a disappointed face. Raspberry Mousse walked over to GingerBrave and the other cookie, who was Strawberry Cookie, Earl Grey quickly following Raspberry Mousse. Strawberry Jumped at the sudden appearance of Raspberry Mousse, he was quite intimidating, to her at least. GingerBrave jumped up at his friends, even though Raspberry Mousse barely liked him and didn't see him as anything other than a nuisance. Strawberry took a deep breath,standing up as well, gently.

"I was hoping you would come! I wasn't sure if you would..." GingerBrave said, looking at Raspberry Mousse, smiling.

"Well, i'm here now, what do you want?" Raspberry Mousse asked him, narrowing his eyes.

"Well, Earl Grey said that he needed help with something, and I thought this could be a good way for you to make friends!" GingerBrave said, smiling.

"Wh-" Raspberry Mousse started, stopping when he looked back at Earl Grey, tilting his head like a dog while making puppy eyes, he probably got the idea from Poodleberry. He grit his teeth, a small blush coming into his face, quickly turning away to recollect himself.

"Fine..." He hissed reluctantly, Earl Grey smiling, along with GingerBrave and Strawberry Cookie.