Madeleine x Espresso [P.3]

Me and my mom had a two hour long discussion about The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: World Beyond-
It makes me very happy how Darkie mentioned Arthur in "Trap Metal"-

Before anyone asks i'm 13, turned 13 in july.

I would like to thank everyone for 1k reads!
And updates will be slow, as I am working on quite a few other things. Feel free to ask questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espresso sighed, he had been trying to create something for a few hours now, and has failed every attempt. He then remembered something he had forgotten about, Madeleine. 

"Oh, shit." Espresso hissed, quickly standing up, abandoning his room. He almost tripped over something on the floor when he was leaving, but used the wall to keep himself up.  He ran through the halls, halting to a walk when he neared the door to the main deck. Espresso sighed, pushing the door open with one hand. Madeleine was looking at the water, leaning over the railing lining the boats edge. He pushed himself off the railing when he saw Espresso, waving at him.  Espresso just walked up to Madeleine, arms crossed. Before Madeleine could say anything, the cookiemals ran up to them, wagging their tails.

"Captain! We're about to leave!" They yelled, running back over to the exit of the ship. All the other members had also flocked there, waving them goodbye, with Madeleine violently sobbing on the floor. Everyone left once the animals were out of sight, a few staying to laugh at Madelaine for a while. Espresso was next to him, holding his hand on his head, thinking of throwing him against a wall. Disappointingly, Espresso didn't. When Espresso was trying to stand up to leave, Madeleine jumped on him, clutching to him while sobbing inaudible things, probably about the cookiemals.

"They're just animals, calm down."Espresso hissed, sitting back on the floor since he couldn't pick Madeleine up. In response, madeleine started sobbing harder, Espresso sighing. Espresso opened his eyes to see Princess, directly in front of him with Knight tugging at her dress to get down. Espresso jumped back, not expecting someone two inches away from his face. 

"Hi! I'm Princess, and this is my knight, Knight!" Princess piped, pointing down to Knight when she mentioned him.

"He's quite a killjoy, never lets me have fun with him!" Princess sighed, swinging her scepter to put it on Knight's head. Espresso was finally able to get Madeleine off him, not sobbing as much now. Princess jumped over Espresso, onto the ship, twirling her scepter in the air, letting out a laugh of triumph. Knight hurried after her, tripping over his feet a few times before grabbing onto her for support after almost falling another time. He then stood up, brushing himself off.

"Knight! What is this?" Princess asked, though it sounded more of demand.

"It's a pirate ship your highness." Knight sighed, again tugging at her dress to try to get her to move. Madeleine piped up once he heard Knight, smiling, back to normal. Espresso looked at Madeleine, hissing. 

"Brother!" Madeleine yelled, jumping onto Knight, hugging him. Knight jumped, trying to push him off for a while before realizing who it was. Princess was already gone, exploring some place of the ship on her own.Knight hugged Madeleine back for a few seconds before trying to push him off again, failing. Madeleine picked him up, tightening his grip, getting a crack out if Knight.

"Madeleine, I can't breath-" Knight wheezed, and Madeleine finally put him down. Knight coughed, gasping for a while. Espresso had also left, coming back with a screaming Princess to let her go. He threw her out of the hall, slamming the door shut and locking it. 

"That heathen called me a thing!" Princess yelled, ponting at the locked door. Knight held his breath, holding back a laugh, and Madeleine laughing, Princess stomping and yelling at him to stop. 

"I'm sorry! He's always been like that, if you go around his stuff. I'll ask him to stop later!" Madeleine said, Espresso unlocking the door, then locking it again when Princess started sprinting at it. He left, going back to his room, leaving the door locked with Princess pounding on the door.