Did I just try to make fluff? Yes, yes I did

FLUFF IS NOT MY STRONG SUITE AT ALL, I'M BETTER AT MAKING EVERYONE DIE THEN MAKING THE CHARACTERS HAPPY-

I'm purposely putting off Madeleine x Espresso i'm sorry :')

I'm also sick so that's fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiramisu stumbled into the museum, immediately plopping down on one of the couches, sighing. He moved onto his back, stretching and yawning.

"Are you tired?" Eclair asked with a slight chuckle.

"Mhm..." Tiramisu mumbled with a nod, closing his eyes.

"Alright, come here." Eclair said, walking over to him and picking him up. Tiramisu was about the size of a child so Eclair was able to hold him in one hand, while he clutched onto him like a baby panda. Eclair lead him to the backroom, which he had basically made his bedroom, putting him on the bed. Tiramisu pulled himself further up on the bed, then putting the blanket over himself. Eclair removed his hat, putting it off to the side, doing the same for Tiramisu, disregarding his tired protesting, wanting his hat back.

"You'll get it back in the morning, the world's not going end." Eclair huffed, looking at Tiramisu before going back to what he was doing before.

"I want my hat back..." Tiramisu whined, again to no avail. Eclair was stubborn, even over a simple hat. He crawled into the bed after he finished what he was doing, pulling Tiramisu into a hug. Tiramisu protested against the hug as well, still angry about the hat, and Eclair never let go of him. Tiramisu quickly tired himself out, giving in, burying his face ito Eclairs chest.

"Love you.." Tiramisu mumbled, pulling himself closer to Eclair.

"Love you too." Eclair said, smiling.