Raspberry Mousse x Earl Grey [P.3]

I HAVE A NEW HEADCANON THAT EARL GREY IS BRITISH AND RASPBERRY MOUSSE IS AUSTRALIAN-

I'm bad at writing this kind of stuff .ndvsdjgnda bn;aef ;lgk but i'm trying my best :')

Anyway sorry for not making a new part for a long ass time, I've been trying to finish one piece even though i'm still only on the Water 7 ark-
But i'm creating an actually original (maybe) story that has nothing to do with cookie run too so y a y -

P.S: I play OvenBreak now, but I still have no idea how either of these characters would act, I don't even have them yet-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earl Grey continued to smile, then getting an idea.

"Have you seen the full hotel yet?" Earl Grey asked, looking up at Raspberry Mousse.

"No..." Raspberry Mousse said hesitantly, not knowing what to expect from a tour of the hotel.

"Great! Now's the perfect time to get to know it!" Earl Grey smiled, clapping happily, grabbing Raspberry Mousse by the wrist and dragging him. Raspberry Mousse paused, almost tripping when Earl Grey had started dragging him. Raspberry Mousse pulled his hand away from Earl Grey, hissing in annoyance and standing up straight then continuing to follow him. Earl Grey didn't respond to the hiss, most likely not hearing it, talking Raspberry Mousses' ear off, holding his hands behind his back. Earl Grey continued to talk....and talk, and talk, and talk. he never stuttered once, the walking and continued sound of Earl Grey's voice making him tired. Raspberry Mousses' eyelids grew heavy, trying his best to stay awake as well as keep his posture. Obviously, he failed, slamming into the wall to keep himself from falling onto Earl Grey, Earl Grey jumping and quickly turning around to the loud noise. Earl Grey paused, then bending down in front of Raspberry Mousse, who had his hand over his face, groaning, still trying to stay awake. Raspberry Mousse quickly passed out, his hand falling down and head dropping onto Earl Grey's shoulder.

"How am I supposed to carry him?" Earl Grey asked himself, having little to no reaction to Raspberry Mousse passing out.

"I'll make it work...somehow, at least." Earl Grey sighed, only now taking the time to pay attention to the size difference, blinking, his pupils dilating somewhat.
(Your pupils dilate when looking at something you love, Earl Grey 😏)

Earl Grey was broken from his trance by crying saucer, jumping at his supposed companions sudden appearance. 

"Who's that?" The plate asked, looking at Raspberry Mousse.

"No one." Earl Grey was quick to reply, almost immediately after the plate had spoke. Earl Grey was also quick to stand up, picking Raspberry Mousse up, somehow being able to support his weight fine, he wasn't as heavy as Earl Grey suspected, the rapier on his belt holding most the weight. Earl Grey brought Raspberry Mousse to a room, specifically his room, putting him on the bed. Why did Earl Grey bring him to his room? He didn't know, it just felt right to him. Earl Grey left the room after putting Raspberry Mousse down, which is a lie. Earl Grey stared at Raspberry Mousse before leaving, moving his hair out of the way of his face to get a better view at it. Raspberry Mousse never responded to Earl Grey messing around his face, being entirely passed out. When Earl Grey left, Poodleberry entered, curling up at the bottom of the bed and sleeping as well, again copying his master.