Prolouge

It was supposed to be a normal day

Here I was getting ready to binge some ninjago. For some information I have seen all of season 1,2,3,4,most of 5,6,most of 7 I know how it ends, some of 8,and then I stopped because I had work and just got lazy. I loved this show when I was a kid and since I now have a job I can buy as many lego sets I want and I love it. I even made a few serpentine tribes of my own around 4 but 2 have full backstorys atm.

Anyways here I was the end season 3 playing on my computer. I was getting ready to start season 4 when I noticed a little pop-up in the corner normally I would have closed it without even looking but since I had nothing to do I decided to read it.

{You sure like this show don't you? Would you like to enter it if you could?}

{Yes or no}

Ok now I'm interested deciding to humor this thing I click yes.

{Would you rather be human or a serpentine}

{Human or serpentine?}

I click serpentine cause I love snakes and they are awesome

{Would you rather be from a Canon tribe or one you made yourself}

{Canon or oc?}

Well I would love to either be a venomari hypnobrai or anacondrai but I also love my own tribes I made. So I decide to click oc.

{If you could take 1 item from this world into there what would it be type out your answer}

Oh I always have the same answer for this question for any time I always need my phone and headphones so I typed in my response.

(My phone and headphones with infinite battery)

{All the necessary questions have been answered would you like to continue?}

{Yes or no}

Ok now I was confused if it was gonna be a oc wouldn't it ask for info on said oc? Eh oh well I click yes and all of a sudden the screen goes black. "DAMMIT I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE JUST CLOSED IT" I yelled frustrated. All of a sudden the screen goes from black to white and is creating a light that's getting brighter and brighter before I passed out.

When I came to I realized I was in some kind of cave and it was kinda dark. I got up to look and see what's going on when I saw my hands they were no longer human they were light green scaly lego hands.

" UHM WTF IS GOING ON?!" I SCREAMED