oneshot

This is a apology for taking so long for no part 2 of the Royal blacksmiths

Note:This takes place after once bitten twice shy but before the Royal blacksmiths

THIS STORY IS CANON

Another day another attempt at finding the second fangblade but no luck. Things have been better though as I have been eating more and gaining more weight and I can show more of my true personality due to everyone knowing that I'm not from here.

Though I want to show my appreciation for everyone most of the time I just lounge around or semi help when plot stuff happens. But what can I do to show my appreciation?

As I think to myself I slither around the bounty trying to think of some stuff. A game night? No  not everyone on the bounty likes games. Maybe a movie night with some movies from my dimension? Hmm that's a maybe but not for right now.

As I slither by the kitchen it hits me. That's it I can cook something for everyone! It's perfect! Only there's one teeny tiny problem. I barely know how to cook and this is coming from someone who took cooking classes in high school. I had just picked the class as I didn't want to be in band and none of the other classes interested me. Though I can prepare remen and canned foods easy enough and frozen pizza and pizza rolls. Wait a minute I know just the recipe for everyone that even I can follow.

Tail wagging excitedly I slither inside the kitchen looking through the fridge and cabinets and everything that was needed for the recipe was there. Alright it's time to get to cooking.

As I was getting ready I hear someone walk in. Turning my head I see Cole standing there probably wondering what I was doing. "Oh hey Jordan you hungry or something?" He asks walking up to me.

"Oh no it's jussszst that I want to make something for everyone asssss a thank you for all that they've done for me" I say smiling. "Oh you didn't have to do that for us"Cole says evidently emberassed. "No no you guysssss have done so much it's the leasssst I can do" I say determined.

"Ok if you really want to then I won't stop you. Just what is it your making us? If you can't tell then that's fine" He asks curious as I go back to the cabinets grabbing a pot and filling it with water. "Oh well I'm making something sssssuper simple but deliciousssss. It's macaroni and cheessssse it's my favorite thing to eat other than pizza and chicken tenderssss" I say waiting for the water to fill to about a little less than half.

"Oh Mac and cheese sounds good!  Well I won't bother ya any longer" He says as he gets ready to walk out. "Cole if you want you can come help me besidesssss it's your turn to cook tonight anywayssss so" I say looking off to the side. This was the first time it was Cole's turn to cook since I have arrived and I am not mentally or physically ready I'm not even sure a holivipers stomach can handle his cooking.

He seems surprised that I asked him for help "Really? Are you sure? People usually don't like my cooking last time I make duck chowder it glued everyone's mouth shut" He says wincing at the memory. "Don't worry Cole it's Mac and cheessssse even I can't screw thisssss up and I barely know how to cook. I will be with you the whole time and will help" I say giving a closed eye smile.

That seems to convince him as he smiles. "Alright then what do we need?" He asks as he closes the kitchen door for privacy.  "Alright for thissss recipe you will jussst need macaroni, cheese,and ssssalt" I say as I set out the ingredients off to the side and roll up the sleeves on my hoodie. "Wow only three ingredients? That does sound pretty simple" Cole says surprised. 'Has this man never had Mac and cheese or does he think it's more complicated than that?' I think to myself.