Info on the holivipers

Height: They can range from 6 to 8 feet tall
The general if male is 10 feet If female is 9 feet

Colors:Mostly light shades of green with pinkish eyes
They can either have legs or no legs its 50/50
The general is the only one with a full frill the others only have side frills and is also covered in spikes while the others only have them around their tail

They have the ability to heal people using their scales if ground up and put in tea and have someone drink the tea it will help heal and they can heal some pretty serious wounds as long as it isn't instant death like a headshot or heart shot. They also can't heal people effected by the devouerer or come into contact with dark matter.They also have strength that can be on par with a anacondrai if they train themselves. They also have a sort of venom that can heal with poison and such it can help slow down fangpyre venom but not neutralize it. Luckily their fangs are like hyperdermic needles so you won't feel them biting you.

(I have 2 different backstorys for these guys 1 for this story and the other I just use for them in general)

What both bave in common The holivipers are the opposite of the devouer as everything in ninjago has balance. The holivipers sided with the humans in the serpentine wars and helped out when they could. They also don't really get along with anacondrai they are neutral to the others

What makes the 2 different In this the serpentine were enraged that they sided with humans and betrayed their fellow serpentinr and banded together and managed to lock away the holivipers eventually they all died except for 1 the general. Luckily they had a plan to keep all the eggs they had and put them in stasis until they would eventually be released hopefully. When the general was nearing their death a single egg would hatch to become the newest general and they taught them as much as they could until their death.

In the other not in this story they locked themselves away but they can leave anytime for food and supplies anytime and they chose to keep themselves out of history for privacy only the em and wu knew about them.