The snake king

Remember guys this is going to be a x oc not a multiple one Nope it is going to be someone not telling but it should be obvious  comment here if you think you know who tho

Jordan, Lloyd and the ninja were talking about how to beat a serpentine. "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd smirks. "But it's too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control" Cole says smirking at Lloyd.
"Or he's put you in a squeeze" Zane smiles while looking down at Lloyd. "Or they might have spit their hallucinatory venom. Trust me, its bad stuff" Kai says. "Yesss it was but it was alsssso kind of funny when you weren't fighting" Jordan chuckles and Kai blushes while looking away.

"Uncle,Jordan, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd groaned asking. "Sadly, it was the Sacred flute you four carelessly lost." Wu says. "Well some tribesss have certain atributes or colors. "For example all venomari have four eyessss. The fangpyres are the only tribe to be able to have 2 headssss. The constrictai are usually black or orange. The hypnobrai all have red eyessss and are usually blue or gray. And the anacondrai are usually a shade of purple and they don't have legs. For a Holiviper we have our frillsss. Though if you want a easssy way to defeat any serpentine the ssssacred flue is your bessst bet" Jordan explains. "Well we didn't lose it Pythor stole it" Jay explains with his hands on his hips.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger and we need to be ready. "Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential, and when I become the green ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Cole says with a smirk. "You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh" Kai laughs. "I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Zane smiles at the thought. "Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay says rolling his eyes. The ninja start to argue when Jordan speaks up.

"Uhm what issss this Green Ninja you guyssss are taking about" She asks with a head tilt even though she knew. "There is this prophecy that one ninja will rise above the rest and become the green ninja that is destined to be the dark lord sounds amazing doesn't it" Kai smirks. After thinking to herself for a few seconds she shakes her head. "I wouldn't want to be the green ninja even if you paid me." Jordan says. The ninja look at her stunned who wouldn't want to be the green ninja. "What do you mean come on the one destined to defeat the dark lord who wouldn't want that" Cole says. " I mean think about it guysssss. Sssssure you might be dessstined to do it but that means you will have alot of resssssponsibilities and pressure on you. Even if you defeat the dark lord otherssss will always be after you wanting your power and to defeat you. People will want you to help them out and won't do thingssss for themselves. They expect you to do it all for them and I doubt you will get much time to yoursssself at all hardly" Jordan explains.

The ninja don't suddenly look as eager,they still were but she could tell they were a bit reluctant now. "Uhm uncle whats in that box you have" Lloyd asks breaking the silence. "They are your new uniforms" Wu says and the ninja gasp in awe and they pull out their new uniforms. "Whoa! They've got, like, armor." Jay says examining said armor. "Wow I love the gold highlights" Kai says looking closer. "Cool they even have battle claws" Cole grins. 'Claws? What claws with your lego hands agh don't question it Jordan just ignore it." Jordan thought to herself.  "The material is really light and breathable" Zane says feeling the gi. 'You don't need to breathe Mr robot.' Jordan thinks to herself again.

"Do I get anything uncle" Lloyd asks hopeful.  "Uh you uhm get the box" Wu says giving Lloyd the box. Lloyd grabs it and looks at Wu like 'are you joking'.  The alarm goes off. We gather in the comms room and look at the computer. "Sorry to break up the moment, boys and girls, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at mega monster amusement park." Cole says. "Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help please" Lloyd begs. "I am sorry nephew,You will stay here, where it's safe." Wu says patting Lloyd's head. "Oh you ninja get all the fun" he pouts.