Part 1

(The staff is bottom left)

Jordans pov

Holy shit I have lego hands!

Ok Jordan calm down and assess your situation then you can properly freak out as I think to myself. Calming down and slowing down my breathing before I get a damn panic attack I look at my new lego hands and arms they were light green and scaly and it felt weird moving a lego hand,ok hands done. I look down at my torso and oh shit I am naked! Well luckily everything was covered up with scales so nothing was showing but I did notice something.... I HAVE NO FUCKING LEGS AGH! Ok so from what I know from that survey thing I said I was a serpentine oc from and fanmade tribe and from the no legs and color I could guess that I'm probably a Holiviper. To confirm my suspicions I look at my ugh tail it feels weird to say that and yep it was light green with white spikes covering my whole back with the end of my tail being a spike as well oh and it was pretty long I wonder if my tail was longer than pythor, I do know I'm bigger in size in generag because of how big I made the holivipers.

Ok so I guess I'm the Holiviper general atm because I feel my head and I could feel the full frill that the general has and it feels weird to have something you didn't have before. I look off to the side not too far from me and yep there is the staff I made for them and wow it looks really cool. I ugh slither it feels so weird to slither but it seems this body seems to know what to do so thank god. I pick it up and it feels not too heavy yet not too light at the same time and it just feels right in my lego hands for some reason and I am not going to question it atm. I look off to the side and I see my phone and headphones and luckily they weren't broken or damaged and I put it away for now to focus on the matter at hand. Feeling my new face and wow it fells weird to have fangs poking out of your mouth, well I guess I should try talking because I have nothing better to do.

"Uhm hi isss anyone there because if there isss can you give me some info on thisss place?" I ask and wow it feels weird to slurr my ses and I tried not to I bet pythor had done it while he was bored in the tomb or he was just born like that I don't know. Getting no response I guess this is the timeline where the vipers where locked away by the serpentine for siding with the humans oh goodie at least I don't have to worry about leading because I cant handle pressure at all.

I know this staff the crystal ball has a bit of spirit smoke in it and will work sometimes so I decide fuck it and try to see if something happens. "Sssspirit smoke tell me is ssssomething going to happen soon?" I ask while rubbing the clear ball.
And to my shock it works and in it I can see a image of Lloyd and he is getting close to what I assume is my tomb well at least I'm getting rescued. I am torn between scaring the kid or hiding and revealing myself slowly to the kid as to not frighten him too much. I decide to hide behind a big rock. I don't wanna make too much of a bad impression on the kid and leaving a bad first impression on a main character is not a good thing.
And its time to pull a act to make sure I was believable for him.

3rd pov

Lloyd couldn't believe it that those stupid hypnobrai and fangpyres betrayed HIM! Oh boy when he releases the Anacondrai they are gonna regret it. He did have to pass through a forest to get to the sea of sands that has the tomb. About halfway through he noticed a old worn down sign. It had the picture of what looked like a serpentine on it. The pic of the snake had what looked like a frill with its mouth open with its fangs showing as if it is going to strike. He didn't understand when he looked at the map again and it wasn't on it. Maybe this tribe was so powerful they didn't want anyone to find it and release them, he wonders if they are more powerful than the anacondrai. Oh well no harm in having more power and henchman. Deciding to go past the sign after walking about 10 minutes he finds what looks like a big boulder with the same symbol that was on the sign and begins looking around for a switch he does find one near the boulder behind some bushes. He pulls the lever and a loud sound as the boulder moves to the side. Going back to the entrance he cautiously looks inside incase these serpentine have some kind of abilities similar to the Hypnobrai and he sees nothing but rocks, he decides to see if they are hiding.

" Uhm hello? Anyone here I freed you guys you can come out now" He yells into the cave. A few seconds later a serpentine pokes its head around the corner of a big rock. This serpentine was light green with very pink eyes and it has what seemed to be a frill on its head. Then it slithered out he knew immediately it was the general as it had a tail and it had a staff in its left hand though it looked different compared to the others he had seen. Oh and this general was BIIIIG the biggest he had seen by far and he was a little scared of what they could possibly do to him if he isn't careful and makes them mad.

"Oh hi there little guy what are you doing out here in thessse parts" The general who he finds out is a girl asked curious with a kind and curious expression on their face.
" My name is Lloyd Garmadon and I have freed you so that means you will have to be my servant" He says with fake confidence. The serpentine raises a eyebrow at him as if he is joking. "Oh really where is a law that sayssss that Lloyd" she said sassly.
" Uhm I uh-" the serpentine cuts him off laughing. "I'm joking Lloyd I won't be your sssservant but I will happily be your friend" she says with a kind smile. Really? She really wants to be his friend but evil overlords don't have friends. "But future evil overlords don't have friends especially if they are the son of Lord Garmadon himself and nobody wanted to be friends with me because of who my dad was they faked wanting wanting be friends to get close to my dad." he says. "Lloyd everyone needssss at least one friend and I will happily be your firsssst and it doesn't matter to me if you are the sssson of a evil lord you are your own perssson and don't froget that please" she says patting his head. Wow that's the kindest thing anyone has ever said to him he feels happy about that especially the head pat.

"Sssso what are you doing here anyways" she asked curious as they walked to a rock to sit well she just kinda coiled up a bit. " Well I wanted to release the Anacondrai to get back at the Hypnobrai and Fangpres for betraying me and to get back at some ninja" he says finishing off with his 'evil' laugh. The serpentine's eyes had darkened for a split second before returning to normal though they were concerned. "Are you sssure about that they were feared for a reason, only my tribes were the only onessss able to actually take them on in a somewhat fair fight" she said while looking off to the side.

Wow Lloyd couldn't belive it he found a serpentine that could go against a anacondrai but if they could wouldn't have scales and fangtom have mentioned a tribe like that? "Uhm what is your tribe and where is everyone I haven't seen anyone but you" he asked with a little head tilt. "I am a Holiviper and well I'm the only one left Lloyd I'm sssad to say" she says sad.
" Why haven't I heard of them the other serpentine never mentioned them before" he asks. " Well we ssssided with the humans and had basssically betrayed our fellow serpentine and during the war all the tribesss attacked us and managed to seal ussss in this cave with no food or water and well you can guessss what happend." She says.

Oh wow he felt bad for them with no food or water he couldn't imagine how they had felt he did get hungry alot though when he was on the run and just dealt with it and ate whatever he could but having no food or water for years must have just been awful.

Getting up he turned and looked up at the serpentine "Well how about we get back at them for sealing you guys away and release the anacondrai to make them pay and get revenge on the ninja as well" he says with a grin. 'This kid needs to think his plans through a little more but since he is a kid I will let it slide for now' Jordan thought to herself. "I think I'm good on the whole revenge on the ssssserpentine thing but I will join you becausssse I want to see the outssside world and get some food, oh and by the way Lloyd my name is Jordan and it's nice to meet you my new friend" she says while holding out a hand for a handshake. " Oh ok thats fine I am just glad I have a actual friend and I cant wait to show you what's it's like outside lets go to the anacondrai and we can get some food soon" he says as he shakes her hand and together they walk put of the tomb as new friends and partners.