Never trust most snakes

We made our way through the forest and soon found our way into the sea of sand and God is it hot out here but it's a desert so I should have expected that. We have been walking for a few hours now and a while ago i got out my headphones and it turns out they had changed to fit my now snake head I don't know how or why I'm not going to question it. When I took then out lloyd was confused at what they were and when I told him he was amazed and he found them kinda cute since they had cat ears and could light up. We were walking for about another hour with lloyd checking the map every few minutes when he poked me on the arm.

"Jordan I have been wanting to ask you what can you do, like you powers" he asked looking up at me. " Oh I guessss I never told you my tribe were known for healing people, our sssscales ehen ground up can heal people's woundsssss they often put them into their tea. We also have greater ssstregth than your average serpentine. Itsss our size that made ussss so scary to the othersss even though we are usually pacifistssss" I said hoping I remember it right. "Wow that's kinda cool I mean compared to the others though,  and if I ever get hurt I have my own nurse that's cool!' He said exited. This child is gonna kill me with his kindness. On the way I started singing a little bit I asked lloyd if he was ok with it because I know some people don't like it when others sing in front of them and that Im a little tone deaf and he said that he didnt mind. So while we were walking (well i was slithering) to the tomb I started humming a bit and before we knew it we were at the anacondrai tomb.

"Had you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would've had a tussle." Lloyd said in a mocking tone before getting ready to open the tomb before I stopped him. "Hold on Lloyd let me see how many they are, they were the most feared and having a anacondrai army attacking you will not end well and I can only do so much to protect you" I told him. "Yeah that would be kinda bad but how cna you tell how many there are" he asked curiously. "With my staff it can sort of determine if there is a lot or not in the tomb" I said making it up because I knew only one was in there. I then rub my hand on my staff and close my eyes and start to hum pretending that I was looking to see how many there were. "Hmm it seems there is only 1 for some reassson maybe they had the same fate my tribe had I can take on one though" I said as I open my eyes.

"Awww only one a army would have been cool" Lloyd said dejected. I roll my eyes as Lloyd opened the tomb as I stayed behind a little as I wanted to give Pythor a little surprise.

3rd person

Lloyd looked around and only saw skeletons and tried to look around for the Anacondrai when pythor turned visible behind him and Lloyd screamed when he saw Pythor.

 "My sincerest apologies, young man. Oh, dear, due to my unfortunate appearance, I tend to have an unsettling effect on people, heh. Oh, I believe you dropped this" he says as he picked up the flashlight. "Ah, there you go" he said as he handed back the flash light. "Uh thank you what happened to the others" Lloyd asked Pythor. "Poor, unfortunate souls. All those years, locked away with nothing to eat. Must have slowly starved away until they were just scales and bones. And who may you be, my little appetize—Uh, I mean, friend?" He said as he walked beside lloyd.

"I'm Lloyd Garmadon. Son of Lord Garmadon and future dark ruler" he said with his hands on his hips. "Oh, hahahaha. How deliciously evil. If I had feet, ooh, I'd be trembling in my boots" Pythor said with fake exitement. "And, uh, who are you" Lloyd asked. "Humbly, I am Pythor P. Chumsworth. And since you've freed me, I am eternally in your service" he said with a bow. "Really? You're not gonna trick me?" Lloyd asked surprised. "Oh, why would I trick you? I hardly have any friends" Pyhtor said looking down even though it was fake. " Oh wow I hardly have any friends too other than Jordan" Lloyd said with a grin. Pythor looked confused. "Oh and who is Jordan" Pyhtor asked not noticing Jordan slithering up behind him. "That would be me" She said looking down at pythor and she couldn't belive just how much taller she was than him. Jumping Pyhtor turned around and looked behind him and he realized that he had to look up which is something he doesn't usually do as he was a tall serpentine. "Oh hello there it is nice to meet the other friend of Floyd" "Its Lloyd" Pythor said before Lloyd corrected him.