Too Close for Comfort

Welcome to Too Close for Comfort. I am so so excited to be writing this book because of the story that's about to unfold. If you like books like the To All The Boys or The Summer I Turned Pretty or The Kissing Booth trilogies, then this book is for you. 

I'd like to say this is a book of clichés with a twist—because those are my specialties. This is a love story, just not one you'd expect.

Please add Too Close for Comfort to your reading list and private library so that you get the notifications on when I update! And I appreciate every comment or vote you make :)

******

All rights reserved. © raven_kade

STARTED OCTOBER 26, 2021 - COMPLETED DECEMBER 28, 2021

******

CONTENT WARNING: does include strong language, cheesy flirting, sexual tension, some anxiety, mentions of depression, and a very hot male lead.

If you get triggered easily, feel free to leave.

******

Mackenzie Lemay was hanging out next door at the Montgomery's—a typical day for her, being that her best friend Kylar lived there and it was summer. But what she didn't expect was six-foot-two, brown-haired, blue-eyed, and completely irresistible Zachariah to show up unannounced, throwing her buried, yet deeply entrenched, feelings for a loop.

And just when she thought she was over him.

For Mack, it had always been Zachariah—her childhood crush never went away. When he comes home from his freshman year of college, she realizes that the past year of 'getting over' her love quarrel didn't get very far. Seeing him again and hearing his voice causes a relapse in the burning fire for him in her heart.

The plot twist? What happens when Zachariah needs Mackenzie to do him a favor so he can save face? And what's more, sneaking around with her best friend's older brother, or feeling like the time she spends with him has a deeper intention?

Mackenzie was in for a long summer full of hope, heartbreak, heaven, and hell.

And Zachariah, he was testing the lines of close proximity and complicated chemistry.

******

"I want to get to know you," he admits, looking into my green eyes as his blue ones twinkle. "To see how you've been, to know the things I've missed out on all these years."

I let out a shaky laugh, running my fingers along his collarbone. "And here I thought I was just your kid brother's best friend."

"And then you grew up," he replies, tilting my chin to him.

******

~ Mackenzie Lemay (Mack) ~

******

~ Zachariah Montgomery (Monty) ~

******

Jump on the rollercoaster...

******

REVIEWS:

"This was the first book on Wattpad that I stuck with from the beginning, and it was so worth it. This was the most emotionally fabulous, heart wrenching book I've ever read ... GO GET IT PUBLISHED!" - TheWiseGreekGoddess

"Okay let me tell you. I loved this book. Like - it was absolutely amazing. I cried, I laughed, I was speechless, I was mad. EVERYTHING ... You wrote a masterpiece." - shizson

"AN OFFICIAL REVIEW BECAUSE WHY NOT: 'Too Close for Comfort' is a heartbreaking novel. Not only because the story is so beautiful, but because it is filled with such sweetness that your heart will burst." - Marabeth_0rchid

" - Marabeth_0rchid