We found him in a box

Phil grabbed his keys and was about to walk out the door when someone stopped him. "Where are you going?"

"On a walk Tommy." Phil turns around to face his youngest son. "Can I come?" Tommy asks. "Will you be loud?" Phil questions back.

"No." Tommy said, his bright blue eyes pleading. "Fine. Grab your coat." Tommy cheered, and raced to get his jacket.

Tommy somewhat kept his promise to Phil. He didn't talk that much, and when he did, it was surprisingly quiet.

They were 3/4ths done with the walk, almost home, when Tommy pointed out in a soft tone, "Look at that kid in a box." Phil's head whipped around, and he did indeed see a small brunette in a box.

Tommy was already walking closer, and Phil was right behind. "Hi. I'm Tubbo!" The boy said happily. "I'm Tommy!" Tommy announced loudly. So much for quiet Tommy.

Phil decided to examine the box, so he helped Tubbo out of the box. Inside the box, there was a note. It was slightly ripped, and folded back and forth so many times that you could barely read the words on the crease. Phil gently took the note out of the box and read:

Hello,

If you found this note, it means you have also found Tubbo. I wish I hadn't put him in this box, but I had no other choice. I could not provide for him any longer. Please take care of him. He is a good kid. He deserves it.

Phil blinked a few times, then looked around so he could monitor where the kids were. Tommy was talking loudly about something, and it looked like Tubbo was intently listening.

Phil smiled at the sight, then sighed and called Techno. He picked immediately. "What's up, dad?" He asks. "I found a kid in a box." Phil says. There is a slight silence from Techno. "Umm.... Cool?" Phil shakes his head.

"I can't afford to take him in, Techno. I'll put him in the foster system.... Maybe?" Techno immediately disagrees. "No way. I would rather take him in." "There is no other option, Techno." "I just gave you one."

Phil goes quiet, and slightly laughs. "You were serious?" "Why not?" Techno answers. "No good reason." Phil agrees. "I'll bring him over in an hour." "See you." Techno hangs up. Phil went to gather the kids, while Techno wondered what he had gotten himself into.