Back Home

Phil smiled, seeing the children sitting on the floor, seemingly bonding. "What song was that, Wilbur?" Wilbur looked to the floor, his cheeks coloring. "It's an original song. I'm still working on it." "It's good, Wil." Wilbur looked up, a slight smile on his face.

"Thanks." Techno walked toward Tubbo. "Time to go." Tubbo stood up, and looked to the two on the floor. "Can I come back?" Techno nodded. "Of course. You know they're my family, right?" Tubbo smiled.

"Ok. See you guys!" Tubbo followed Techno out the door.

                                                                   ...

When the two got home, Techno was extremely nervous. He was worried that Tubbo would hate the paint. So Techno slowly walked to Tubbo's room with him.

Tubbo opened the door and gasped. Techno closed his eyes, expecting the worst to come. Instead, he felt Tubbo hugging him. Techno slowly opened his eyes. "Thank you." Tubbo whispered.

                                                                 ...

The next morning, Tubbo saw all the new clothes. Tubbo ran out to the living room in one of his new outfits to hug Techno. Techno was surprised by this sudden hug.

Tubbo then jumped to the couch, a smile still present on his face. "What are we going to do today?" Tubbo asked. Techno shrugged. "Can I try to cook?" Asked Tubbo, as he slightly leaned forward.

"I guess. As long as I'm there." Techno answered. Tubbo jumped up and clapped. "Ok. Let's go!" Techno got up and walked towards the kitchen with Tubbo.

                                                          ...

Tubbo tried to make scrambled eggs. Techno cracked the eggs, and he turned on the stove. The eggs ended up being slightly undercooked. Not deadly watery, just slightly. Techno ate them, and gave constructive criticism. As nicely as he could, anyway.

"They were sort of cooked, I guess." Luckily, Tubbo wasn't the type to take quick offence. Instead, Tubbo asked, "Can I try again?" Techno agreed to eat more eggs, so Tubbo happily made another batch.

                                                           ...

"Still undercooked. Not as much, but not cooked all the way." "So can I make more?" "How 'bout tomorrow. I'm sort of full." "Let's call over Tommy!" Techno shrugged once again. "Sure." Tubbo cheered, then patiently waited as Techno called Phil.

Techno walked into the living room where Tubbo was. "Tommy will be in ten minutes."

                                                           ...

"Tubboooo!" "Tommyyyy! I'm gonna make you eggs!" "Cool?" Tubbo seated Tommy at the dining room table, then dragged Techno to the kitchen to help him cook. After ten minutes, the eggs were done. Or, at least that's what Tubbo said.

Techno gave Tommy the plate of eggs. Tommy took a bite, and Tubbo waited with bated breath. "I mean.... They taste like eggs." Tubbo looked at Techno, who took a bite of the eggs.

"Yup. They're cooked." Tubbo smiled. "Yes! I succeeded!" Tommy nodded, and took another bite of the eggs.

                                                               ...

"Bye Tommy!" Tubbo shouted. "See ya!" Tommy shouted back. Techno waved to Tommy, then quickly shut the door. "I'm gonna wake up early and make you eggs tomorrow." Tubbo said tiredly. "Sure. You tired?" Tubbo nodded and yawned.

"Ok. If you go to bed now, it's possible for you to get up early enough to make eggs tomorrow." Tubbo smiled, then walked to his room. Tubbo was asleep within minutes. 

A/N

Thank you so much _H0ney_bee for interacting with the story at all! It means so much!

-Kat