They met in Techno's flat / Movie Night

Techno nervously cleaned. Did he seriously just adopt a child? Well, maybe he would be a good home for him.

The doorbell rings, and Techno answers it immediately. "Theseus." Techno greets Tommy. "Hello, Blade." Tommy answers. Phil then ushers in the small brunette.

"This is Tubbo." Phil introduces. "Hi, Tubbo, I'm techno." Tubbo smiles at him. "Will you be looking after me now?" Tubbo asks. "I guess so...." Techno nervously confirms. "Cool!" Tubbo says excitedly, and moves closer to Techno.

"Alright. Well, see you later." Phil waves, and closes the door. Techno locks it. Then he leads Tubbo to the couch, and they both sit. "Tubbo, what's your favorite animal?" Tubbo's face lights up. "Bees! They are so cute and fuzzy. And they are really interesting!" Techno nods. "I bet. Do you want to see your room?"

Tubbo smiles wider and nods. "Sure." Techno walks down the hall to the second bedroom, with Tubbo following. When Techno opened the door, Tubbo gasped with delight. The room was painted a light forest green, and a kids IKEA bed was set up in one corner. There was a yellow rug set up in the middle of the floor, but other than that, the room was unfurnished.

Tubbo walked slowly into the room, looking at the few things that were there. Then he ran back and hugged Techno. "Thank you." Tubbo whispered. Techno tensed. He was not used to physical touch or gratitude. So Techno just said, "You're welcome.", and waited for the hug to end.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Tubbo nodded happily. "Ok. Wait on the couch." Tubbo nodded, and went to the living room. Techno went into the kitchen and called Wilbur. "Want to watch a movie with us?" Wilbur laughed. "Who is us?" "Me and the kid I just adopted." Wilbur laughed harder, but Techno didn't join in. Wilbur fell silent. "Wait. You're serious?" "Mhm." "Ok. Can we watch Hamilton?" Techno quietly laughed. "Let me ask."

Techno walked into the living room and asked Tubbo, "Can we watch Hamilton?" Tubbo turned to Techno and said, "Sure!" Techno nodded to him and walked back to the kitchen. "Tubbo said yes." Techno heard a quiet cheer from Wilbur. "Ok. I'll be there in 20." "K. See you."

Techno hung up and walked into the living room, and sat next to Tubbo. "Wilbur will be here in 20 minutes, and then we'll watch Hamilton. Ok?"

...

Techno heard the doorbell ring, and he let Wilbur in. Wilbur was holding candy, but it wasn't in a bag, like a sane person would do it. He was struggling to balance it all in a tower in his arms.

"Wilbur." Techno said. Wilbur smiled. "Techno?" Techno just shook his head. "Come in." Wilbur walked into the living room, and all the candy toppled to the floor. Tubbo gasped.

"Hi." Tubbo said, his eyes widened in awe. "Hello." Wilbur said, stacking the candy on the floor. Tubbo looked like he wanted to play with the candy as well. "C'mon." Wilbur said. Tubbo smiled. "Really?" Wilbur looked up. "Sure. Why not?"

Tubbo eagerly got on the floor and sifted through the candy. "Let's start the movie." Wilbur nodded, and grabbed an armful of the candy boxes. Tubbo followed suit, and they sat on the couch next to each other. Techno sat next to Wilbur, and turned on the movie.

...

By the end of the movie, both Wilbur and Tubbo had crashed from over intake of sugar, and half the candy was still there. Techno decided to let them sleep on the couch, and he was the only one who slept in his own bed.