Eggs. A True Story

Tubbo woke up insanely early, and immediately started cooking eggs. He plated up two servings of eggs, and woke Techno up. "Hm?" Techno mumbled. "Eggs." Tubbo whispered. Techno slowly sat up. "What?" "There is eggs." Tubbo whispered again.

"You made eggs?" Techno asked. "Yes dad!" Then Tubbo's eyes widened, and he covered his mouth. Techno was completely awake now. "Please just come eat the eggs." Techno nodded. "Ok."

                                                       ...

While they were eating, neither talked about what Tubbo had said. It was eerily quiet. Until Techno said, "Do you want to go to the fair with everyone?" Tubbo nodded. He needed someone to talk to.

"Ok. Go get ready then." Tubbo quietly got up and went to his room.

                                                   ...

Techno and Tubbo arrived at the Minecraft household. "Welcome!" Phil said happily. "We're going to the fair?" Tubbo asked. Wilbur nodded. Tubbo smiled, lightly. "Let's go!" Tommy yelled. Phil smiled, then announced, "Everyone in the car!"

                                                   ...

"We're here." Techno whispered to a sleeping Tubbo. Tubbo stretched, then got out of the car. Thoughts were circling around Tubbo's head, and not good ones.

His mind kept drifting back to what he had said. Techno probably hated him for that slip up. Tubbo knew he needed to talk to someone. They entered the park, and Tubbo immediately moved closer to Tommy and Wilbur.

"I have a problem." Wilbur was immediately paying attention. "What did you do?" Wilbur asked. Tubbo shut his eyes tightly. "I called Techno dad." Wilbur looked to Tubbo. "Why is that a problem?" "Are you serious? Techno hates me now!"

Wilbur shook his head. "No! Techno is probably just nervous. He doesn't hate you. I'm sure." Tubbo looked down. "I don't know-" "I do." Wilbur interrupted. "Right Tommy?"

Wilbur turned to look for Tommy, but he had gone on some ride. Wilbur sighed angrily. "Just go talk to Techno. I'm sure that he is just as nervous as you are."

Meanwhile......

"Phil......What do I do?" "What happened?" "Tubbo called me dad." Phil laughed. "And why are you freaking out? That is what you are." Techno sighed. "I guess I just thought of it like long term babysitting." "Tech, you're his father! He can call you dad! Don't freak out!" "Ok. Should I talk to him?" "Yes. Definitely." "Ok. Thanks dad." Phil smiled. "No problem son." Techno smiled to himself as he walked away.

                                     ...

"Hey Tubbo." "Hey Techno." Techno winced inside. Just a little. "You ok? You've been quiet lately." Tubbo's eyes widened, and he looked to the ground. "I'm fine." You sure?" "Yep. I'm sure." Techno sighed. "Ok then. Well, we should get home then." Tubbo nodded, and the whole Minecraft family headed back to the car.