Discoveries

Y/N's POV

I look around as Aether and his pet fairy or whatever it was led me towards some kind of inn.

There was a lift that led up to the top and most likely up to the rooms.

"So where are you from? Paimon has been wondering since we have met." The fairy said.

'Gods, I don't want to talk to them but I guess I have to. I'll just give simple answers and ignore them most of the times.' I thought.

"Well I'm from Fontaine." I lied. "What about you guys?" I asked as I smiled to them, trying to seem polite.

Aether looks towards me with an excited look on his face.

"How's it like there? What's the Archon like?" He asked.

I looked towards the sky trying to think so something. 'Well let's just make something up about the archon, I mean I've been there so I know what it's like.' I thought.

"Well it's a lovely place, it has a lot of showmen and stuff like that, so if you ever want a good show than you'd go there. The archon there is as you'd probably know the archon of justice so I guess you could guess what's that about." I say.

'I hope that's good enough for them for now.' I think to myself. 'They must be travellers right? They don't look to be from any of the nations.'

Before Aether or Paimon can say anything I speak up again.

"So where are you two from? You guys don't look to be from around here, or any of the places my dads shown me in pictures. He's a traveler, just like you two I suppose?" I say lying about the sad part, trying to get some information.

Aether looks towards Paimon before turning to me.

"Ah well I'm from Mondstadt it's just..." Aether began. "Our traveler friend here designs clothes." Paimon says awkwardly soon after laughing awkwardly.

I stare at them and nod smiling.

'That's definitely suspicious but I'll play along.' I thought to my self trying to make me seem like I believe him with my body language.

"That's so cool, would you mind if I could ask for you to make me some clothes then?" I ask as I played along with his act. "Paimon thinks that your have to pay Paimon and Aether for the clothes." Paimon said.

I sighed.

"I'll pay for the help taking me here but I'm not buying clothes right now, I was just trying to be nice. I'm sure the clothes are amazing though." I said pulling out some mora from one of my bags. "Here, traveler." I say passing it to him and stepping out of the lift as it got to the top.

"No it's fine you can have it back I have a commission up here anyway." Aether said as he followed me out of the lift walking towards the entrance to the front desk.

The lady at the front desk waved at us.

"Hello! Oh it's the famous traveler! You're here for the commission right? Smiley Yanxiao should be waiting for you downstairs." She said smiling at the three of them.

I looked towards the traveler in shock.

'Was he the famous traveler that they were looking for?' I thought to myself as I began to breathe slightly heavier before breaking this out of shock. 'Calm down and just ask.'

I composed myself and smiled.

"Ah you are the famous traveler that battled Dvalin and Osial huh?" I say in a confident tone.

Aether nodded. "Yeah, it's not much of a deal though, I had people with me both times as help and backup." He said smiling.

'Well I need to avoid him now as much as possible, I can't have him bringing unwanted attention to me. Especially since they're looking for these two and soon they'll begin looking for me as well.' I think as I look around.

"Wow that's really cool, well you should get back to work then my famous friends. I'm going to try get a room here." I say waving to Paimon and Aether as they begin to walk down the stairs.

"Bye bye Y/N!" Paimon screams as she floats away with Aether just waving back.

I sigh as I look to the lady at the desk. "Do you have any rooms just for tonight?" I ask as I turn to grab money from my bag. "And if so how much must I pay?"

The lady smiles at me, which made me a little uncomfortable.

"Well if it's just for a night we do have a room and that shall be about 20,000 mora per night." She says as I grab out my bag of mora and work out the exact amount of money and hand it to her.

"That should be it." I say looking at her and waiting to be shown to my room.

The lady walks out from behind the desk. "Right this way." She says taking me to the room. "This is your room. If you ever need anything just come down and ask."

I nod and go inside my room closing the door, throwing my bag on the floor and laying on the bed as I sighed.

'What a day this has been.' I think to myself as I close my eyes and sleep.

End of the second chapter

A/N:
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I actually did maths for the mora bit with the assumption of 100 mora equaling up to one dollar in USD. So pls be proud of me. I'm so bad at maths. Anyways, things are being formed together ig and you should be ready for the next chapter because y'all get to meet a character who may be turning up just for fun. Y'all enjoying totally running from the police btw? Other than that I hope you all have a good day, remember to eat and drink something or else you may die <3
Bye guys, cya soon :)