She Will Not Take Him From Me

Abigail
I could feel my tears trying to rip out of my heart and fly through my throat. I felt pain all over my body. How could he possibly deny me? After everything we have been through!

All of the tears, all of the laughter, all of the different ridiculous phases. I've seen him go through so much. I've seen him grow into the man he is today, hell I helped him because of the man he is.

She doesn't know him like I do. She's just now learning these details in his life and I inspired them! I sat there with him while he cried and made him laugh.

I was even his first kiss. We were about 11 at the time and we both wanted to try it out. Proving that he likes me even a little bit. Why couldn't we be mates?

This girl is not his type. She looks so basic and boring. How could he not want me over for fun sleepovers? I know his weaknesses, his strengths, his hates, his likes, everything even that he's allergic to seafood.

All she probably knows is his name...

I tried my hardest to swallow my tears as everyone finished their food. I had to get out of here. I felt so broken and stupid. I couldn't sit here and watch her talk to my family but I couldn't let her think she won.

She can't have him, I won't let her. I will have him no matter what.

"I'm stuffed! Dinner was good girls" Kyle said, kissing his wife on the cheek making her smile.

"Thank you, sir," Zara said. If I wasn't on the edge of tears I would be laughing at her. Did she really call him sir? If she knew anything about this family she would know that he hates to be called sir. Reason being they didn't start calling him that till after he stepped down from being the Alpha, so it's a reminder that he's older.

"Please, call me Kyle," he said, giving her a small smile. I could throw up.

Patty stood up and started to pick up everyone's plates.

"I can help you," I said, grabbing Kai's plate before she could.

"Thanks Abi," she said, smiling brightly at me.

We walked to the kitchen and dropped the dishes off at the sink.

"I hope we didn't make you too upset earlier. I just thought about how that would make Zara feel, ya know" she said, washing off the plates.

"She just showed up, mama. I've been here forever. We've been having sleepovers for 10 years. Why should we have to stop because of her?" I asked. I felt vulnerable and I don't like it.

I've always called her mama, that's simply how close we are together.

"Abi, that's her mate. I know I wouldn't like another woman in my bed" she said.

I shook my head at her words. Why can't no one see my side? These sleepovers are more than just laying next to each other. It's time for us to cry together! We let it all out tonight. One of these sleepovers literally saved my life.

"I'm his best friend, who's been there for years. She's a forced object that just got dropped onto him" I said.

"Abi.." she said softly. She stopped washing the dishes and stood close to me. She looked me in the eyes, which I'm sure were red and smiled lightly. "Do you like him?"

I felt everything I was holding fall right onto the floor as her words hit me. Was I making it obvious? Did they finally catch on?

Tears started to flow uncontrollably. I haven't cried in front of anyone besides Kai in years. I hate myself for crying she much think I'm stupid. I felt angry for letting myself get like this.

She tried to hug me and I pushed her off. I didn't mean to push her, I just can't be touched right now.

I could feel Charles in my head, he could feel that I was crying and he's asking me what's wrong. How do I tell him that I'm crying because I can't have Kai.

"I love him, okay. I'm in love with him and this girl is taking him away from me. How could y'all let this happen? I think about his constantly, his smile, his touch, I love it all." I sobbed.

"Oh hun" she said, placing her hand over her heart. This feeling is horrible.

"You can't tell anyone! Not now, not tonight!" I said, shaking my head uncontrollably. At this point I sound hopeless. I need to leave.

"Abi hun, this won't end well for anyone. You-"

Before she could finish, basically telling me my feelings don't matter, I ran out the back door. I'm not gonna sit here and hear her say exactly what I know she's gonna say.

She's going to say my feelings are wrong and that it's all in my head. She's going to say what about Charles. She's going to say think about everyone involved.

I don't care about any of that. I'm hurting.

I let my wolf take advantage of my anger, fully shifting to her full form. Big gray and beautiful. I ran quicker in the form, feeling the wind between my fur. My tears turned into fuel for my wolf.

I ran into the woods as fast as I could. I needed to get outside our Borders. Hopefully I will see something or someone who shouldn't be here so I can beat their ass. I just need to hurt someone right now as much as I'm hurting.

I instantly felt a slight shift in connection as I crossed out the border line. It didn't take me long at all to get here.

I caught a whiff of a big animal, maybe a dear. This damn dear is gonna catch all of this anger.

I followed the smell which led me to a brown bear, even better.

I didn't hesitate to run right up on it. My claws and canines are fully out ready to fight.

The bear looked at me and roared at me and charged. This bear was strong, but not stronger than my wolf. I dodged its attack and locked my jaws on its neck. I wrestled it to the ground with ease and started to claw at its skin. The bear used it's huge paws to slap me off.

I landed on all four paws and ran at it full speed, knocking it on its back. I bit at its chest cutting big holes. It tried to get me off but I held on, causing it to thrash around.

I kept biting it and shaking my head. I could hear it's bones crack as my powerful jaws attacked it.

Soon it lost this fight, its body relaxed under me and I felt a little better.

One day I'll do her like this! It took me 11 minutes to kill a big ass bear. It would only take 1 to kill her. She will not take him from me!