23-Bao Laoban, I want to skip classes

Okay so nsfw! But the author wasn’t expecting this to be reported because she wrote about it really briefly. So the censored part isn’t very long.

<3 ~Dee

When Ting Shuang woke up, he was the only one in the bedroom.

He got up and drew the curtains. Bright sunlight immediately crept into the room, causing his pupils to dilate. It was a while before they adapted.

The white that filled his sight was warm and comforting.

Bai Changyi was sitting by the side of the balcony, a folder and some papers on the wooden table in front of him, looking as if he was working.

Ting Shuang leaned against the door frame between the bedroom and balcony quite comfortably, his hip, off which his shorts were hanging loosely, resting against the frame.

“Morning,” He said while watching Bai Changyi.

His voice was a bit hoarse.

It couldn’t be helped, he’d cursed a certain someone too much the night before.

Bai Changyi glanced at his watch and said, “Mm, morning.”

Ting Shuang said, “What time is it?”

Bai Changyi said, “Two o’clock in the afternoon.”

“No wonder.” Ting Shuang walked up behind Bai Changyi and hooked his arms around his neck. “I’m starving,” His chest was up against Bai Changyi’s back. “Bai Laoban, please cook for me.”

“What do you want to eat,” Bai Changyi started keeping the paper on the table.

Ting Shuang said, “Braised chicken drumsticks. Is there any steak like those from last night?”

Bai Changyi said, “There is.”

When answering, Bai Changyi tilted his head to the side, and Ting Shuang brought their lips together, kissing him gently with his arms around his neck.

Right after the kiss, Ting Shuang raised his eyes, and happened to catch a glimpse of the papers in Bai Changyi’s hands, feeling as if their content was familiar to him, “What is this?”

Bai Changyi said, “The notes for tomorrow’s lecture.”

“Lecture notes?” Ting Shuang picked up the piece of paper at the top. This was…

Prof. Bai‘s lecture notes…

Prof. Bai‘s lecture notes that were prohibited from being recorded or taken photos of…

Robotik notes that students could never finish noting down…

Robotik lectures that had a 90% failure rate…

The tears of countless students …

The dark years of countless students…

Ting Shuang suddenly felt like he had obtained a treasure map.

Whoever owned the lecture notes, could own the world…

He remembered how Bai Changyi had said “in the future, if you have anything you want to see, just tell me” the night before. Thus, he said in a tone used for negotiation, “Bai Laoban, your lecture notes… Why not… Let me borrow them for a look?”

Bai Changyi said, “Listen directly in class tomorrow.”

Ting Shuang said, “I too want to listen directly… But it’s not that you don’t know how I can’t fully understand when I listen directly in class…”