1. 'Friends' tsukkiyama

(cheating tsukishima, supportive kagehina, yamakiyoyachi at the end <3 )

"boy, tell me what you're doing on the other side

 And tell, just tell me what you're doing with that other guy

'Cause I ain't got patience to slow down the pace 

All your girlfriends are wasted

They need it, they chase it

Face it, you want it, you crave it

Believe when I say that you'll know once you taste it"

Yamaguchi walked into the gym, getting weird looks from his teammates, deciding not to pay them any mind, he walked into the locker room, seeing  his boyfriend with another girl and smiling. Yamaguchi couldnt help but wonder what was going on, but the girl was leaving already before yams got any closer. "Tsukki!! Hi!!" Yamaguchi exclaimed and walked closer to the blonde, but was quickly shut down with "Urusai Yamaguchi. Youre loud and its bothering me." Tsukishima glared at yamaguchi before walking away out of the locker room and into the gym. 'oh..maybe a bad day?'  Yamaguchi simply brought the thought to the side and walked back into the gym after changing.

.

.

.

.

{an hour later}

"All of your friends have been here for too longThey must be waiting for you to move on 
Girl, I'm not with it, I'm way too far gone
I'm not ready, eyes heavy now 
Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved
Running in circles, now look what you've done 
Give you my word as you take it and run
Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now"

"Tsukki dont wait for me. Ill be home soon." Tadashi said and Tsukishima immediately walked away from yamaguchi, the girl waiting for the blonde as they walked off together, a familiar voice was heard. "Yamaguchi..are you okay?" Hinatas voice appeared, and yamaguchi silently nodded. "hinata-kun, can i come over? I want to check something." "Of course! Bakageyama come on, Yams is coming with us." "okay." kageyama grabbed hinatas hand and they all walked to hinatas. The three stopped to get ice cream, afterwards spending time with Hinatas family but of course yamaguchi had to go back home to his tsukki. The said their byes and yamaguchi walked home and unlocked the door. He wasnt ready for what was there next..

.

..

.

Just give me some time and space to realize
That you, were busy lying, sleeping 'round with other guys

.

.

.

 yamaguchi walked into the house to see tsukishima and that damn girl making out on the couch. That took yams over the edge and he started crying. "And what the hell were we? Tell me we weren't just friends...This doesn't make much sense, no...But I'm not hurt, I'm tense. Cause I'll be fine without you, babe. Tsukishima Kei. We're over." Yamaguchi said and ran upstairs, grabbing his close and dialling the first number in his contact list. "Hello? Yama-kun?" Yachis voice rang over the phone. "H-hito-ka-chan..h-hes cheat-cheating on m-me..i n-need somewhere t-to stay.." Yamaguchi said in between sobs and cries. "Me, Shimizu, Kageyama and Hinata are on the way." Then she hung up.

.

.

.

.

.

"All of your friends have been here for too long

They must be waiting for you to move on
Girl, I'm not with it, I'm way too far gone
I'm not ready, eyes heavy now
Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved
Running in circles, now look what you've done
Give you my word as you take it and run
Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now 

Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now I'm not ready, eyes heavy now"

{a year later.}

Yamaguchi walked to his work at the coffee shop, having a decent day serving everyone. He welcomed the next customer and didnt look up until he heard the voice. "Tadashi I-" "shut it Tsukishima. hurry up and order i dont have all day to deal with your bullshit." "She left me.." "Good. your cheating ass deserves it. Hitoka walked over and put her arms around Yamaguchi. "What..Yachi let go of him, i can talk to him if i want-" "Im going to have to ask you to leave my boyfriend and girlfriend alone." Shimizu walked up and stood in front of yamayachi protectively. "Fair enough..youve moved on..im sorry..Tadashi.."

.

.

.

.

I'm not ready, eyes heavy now 
Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now
I'm not ready, eyes heavy now 
Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now 

.

.

.

703 words, im not sorry