2. shinitai-chan (Kita-chan in this case) arankita

TW!!: su1c1de attempts, major character death, cheating aran

'Awake, I opened my eyes to see 

A hospital, so white and clean

"Hes awake! Rin, Samu hes awake!" Kita opened his eyes to see three heads looking at him with happy smiles. "Kita do you remember anything from last week? Can you even talk?" Osamu questioned as Suna helped him sit up. "I was walking up to the roof, I think..Then can't recall at all a single thing..Held a hand for me, you were there,I know, but couldn't reach the me that would fall down all the time,but stand and reach my hand to see...Have you tried crossing over yet?" Kita said softly and he hugged the three of them close as he got a flashback.

"Aran they might hear us..~" Akagi whispered, aran just sighed and whispered "nobody is here, and kita wouldnt ever know. especially since hes just so quiet and such a goody two-shoes.." "mm fine.." little did they know, kita was outside the door and was crying silently, rembering his fathers words. "dont come back here. i dont want to see your fucking face again."

Ah wanna die, wanna die
But don't really wanna die
You were there, you would care
Making me aware
Every scar, all the blood
More and more, they're never done
Not enough, not enough

Ah wanna die, wanna die
But don't really wanna die
If I died, you would cry
And I don't know why
Every scar, all the blood
More and more, they're never done, not enough, not enough

Kita went back to consciousness to see the three boys staring at him with widened eyes. "kita-san.. you shouldve told us.. we wouldve helped you.." Suna said, tears in his eyes as he started sobbing infront of everyone in the room. Atsumu and Osamu werent long to follw and kita felt his own tears fall aswell, but the felt his breaths get heavier and heavier, he knew he wasnt gonna make it much longer..."When I forget you, I'm all alone without a place to go..But then played a mirror like a show, the past I used to know a dream, 'til I see every part of me, eyes of red following and I wanna live, wanna live deep inside I've always been reaching out for a hand, so don't let this be the end. Mushrooms growing on my head Still remember even then where you are when I'm dead" Kita took a final deep breath and smiled a real smile that they had never seen him do. "Atsumu, Osamu, Suna..Ill miss you..take care of each other" Kita cried and slowly stopped breathing. "KITA-SAN!! NO!" "wake up kita..wake up come on you cant leave us..WAKE UP KITA, WAKE UP!" Suna screamed as the miyas pulled him away, Suna had always liked kita, even when aran and kita were dating suna still liked him. "Kita..we need you..I need you..I love you kita-san.." Suna whispered and walked away with the miyas.

"Ah wanna die, wanna die

But don't really wanna die
You were there, you would care
You know it really isn't fair
Every time I forgot
You remain inside my thoughts
Not enough, not enough
Ah wanna die, wanna die
Wanna die, but I still couldn't die
With you by my side

Behind the days I spent alone, afraid
Now you're here to stay

Lalala lalala lalala lalala
And the scars never fade
Memories that replay
Rewind yet again to the pain we felt on that day"

The Miya twins, Suna, kitas grandmother, Sakusa and Komori were the only ones who were at the funeral. The volleyball gc heard about it and paid their respects. Aran tried to apologize but Suna never spared him another glance.

"You killed the love of my life Aran Ojiro. I'll never forgive you until I die."

.

.

.

603 words..