Cold (multi-ships)

5. Cold (akamori, sakuatsu, osasuna)

Cold enough to chill my bones

It feels like I don't know you anymore

I don't understand why you're so cold to me

With every breath you breathe

I see there's something going on

I don't understand why you're so cold

{no ones pov}

"Kiyoomi, I can't wait! We have a practice match with Inarizaki and I can't wait to see Akagi!" Motoya said like an excited child while he got on the bus while Sakusa just nodded. "Aren't you excited to see Tsumu?" Moyoya asked his cousin who was on his phone. "I am excited to see Atsu, cause it seems like he hasn't been texting me like usual.." Sakusa said with a small smile but you could see the pain. "Oh..well Akagi hasn't really been talking either..he's always busy now.." The two went silent for the rest of the bus ride. They finally got to Inarizaki and then they saw their lovers and the team..well more like Atsumu and Akagi watching Osasuna fight while the others were trying to calm everything down. "Suna, please stop ignoring me..! Tell me what's going on with you, you've been like this since last thursday!" Osamu exclaimed through flooded tears in his gun-metal grey eyes. "Enough Osamu.." "No! I'm worried about you, and I love you! So plea-" "I SAID ENOUGH OSAMU, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" Suna raised his voice as you could see stress reigning in his olive-green eyes. Everyone went silent, Suna has never raised his voice, especially not at Osamu. Suna walked off, over to Atsumu and Akagi.

.

.

(after the match because im a lazy fuck. It was a win for itachiyama btw)

.

Are we taking time or a time out?

I can't take the in between

Asking me for space here in my house

You know how to fuck with me

{Osamu pov}

After the match everyone came over to mine and Atsumu's house. I tried to talk to suna but he said he wanted space. In my house. But I left him alone and went to talk to Sakusa and Komori who also were ignored by their significant others. "....So..I guess you guys saw the whole.." "yeah we did.. Are you okay?" Komori asked me and it took all of my being not to fall over into his arms and cry until I felt empty, until I couldn't care less about Sunarin. Until I was able to ignore it all. "Earth to Miya, hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sakusa speaking to me. "It's getting late. Can we sleep over or..??" "Yeah that's fi-" I stopped speaking once I saw Atsumu, Akagi, and Sunarin all dressed up as if they were going to a club or a party. "Where are you going?" I asked and watched as Atsumu rolled his eyes. "We're going out, as we had planned." Suna said and that was the last of it. The trio walked out of the room afterwards.

.

.

.

.

Acting like we're not together

After everything that we've been through

Sleeping up under the covers

How am I so far away from you?

(When AtsuSunAkagi got back)

{No ones pov}

The trio walked into the house giggling like idiots. You could tell they were drunk, Akagi walked over to the couch to sleep, grabbing a different blanket before laying next to komori. Atsumu walked into his room to see Kiyoomi on the small loveseat, covered up and sleeping silently. The only sound in the room was the sound of kiyoomi's soft murmurs and breaths as Atsumu walked over to his bed and fell asleep. Suna didn't even walk into Osamu's room seeing as how he was still disappointed about the fact he snapped at Osamu earlier in the day at practice. He decided to grab a blanket and sleep on the living room floor. "Ow fuck!" Suna sat up immediately and exclaimed due to being kicked in the side and looked at the silhouette of the boy above him. "Sunshine..?" Suna squinted his eyes to see Osamu looking at him with hurt in his eyes. "I said leave me alone, Miya." And that was the end of it, Suna said his last name, no nicknames or nothing. "...Okay..does this mean..?" "Yes Osamu. We're done." Suna stood up, grabbed his things and left at 4:45 that morning.