Ch 2-The Meeting and Rowles

On the day Mr. Weasley was coming to pick her up Adelaide woke up early brimming with excitement.

She had spent a generous amount of time thinking about the fourth year.

She made a summary of her plan when she found out she was in this universe but this one was detailed

Voldemort will have to come back. The plot will be the exam same except for the tweak that Cedric Diggory would be alive.

Many people would disagree with her that if Cedric didn't die Harry won't have any proof that Voldemort is back; there's no need for proof, no one would believe him anyway. And some might spout utter bullshit like his death symbolizes Voldemort's cruelty, innocent life taken yada yada, 

BULLSHIT!

Cedric is a friend of hers if you may say and they haven't spoken much but, he is such a cinnamon roll. He had his entire life waiting for him and in the end

He was forgotten;

He was a spare.

Therefore your mighty highness that is Adelaide; just kidding would make sure he is alive.

Adelaide also thought a lot means A LOT about Barty Crouch Sr.'s death but she couldn't save him without raising suspicion.

Voldemort cannot leave him alone because Crouch knew about him and trying to save him would be a mistake she cannot afford. The guilt she would feel after his death would be another matter.

Now back to the current matter at hand.

Adelaide had cleared the fired place, just in case, they decided to floo their way in. 

At 3 o'clock in the afternoon, when green flames burst in the fireplace. Adelaide and Ace were having a casual chat and gave a yelp.

"Hello Mr. Weasley," she said brightly as the familiar red-haired man came out of the fireplace. Behind him came Romione. Hehehe

"Ron! Hermione!"

Adelaide hugged her friends and then turned around to see Mr. Weasley staring at her cousin transfixed.

"Ace Rowles?" he asked, confused.

"Mr. Weasley!" Ace greeted, "Seems like little pea pod hasn't told you guys anything yet. Oh well....." he trailed off looking expectantly at Adelaide, eyebrow raised.

"Right! Mr. Weasley, Ron, Hermione meet Ace-my cousin" Mr. Weasley's jaw got slack, while Ron gave a gasp, and Hermione seemed confused.

"Bloody hell! Ace Rowles! Vitor Krum's Senior and ex-coach is your frikkin cousin! Addy, you always find a new way to give me a heart attack!"

Adelaide knew about this as Ace told her. After the relevation about him being a wizard they spent most of their time sharing their adventures with each other

"So you have a cousin who is a wizard and your parents didn't know about the magical world before?" Hermione asked.

Adelaide stilled for a moment though no one except Ace noticed and he just sighed.

"My mum and her family had some sort of row. They haven't been in contact since she married my father. Ace is my second cousin actually. He knew about my mum and started searching for her ever since his parents' death and she was the only family he had left." and then she grumbled something under her breath but the only words they were able to make out were ban, lunatics, and old-. Then she continued in a seemingly softer voice not giving them a chance to interrupt her, "He found her at the time they had the accident, he saved them, and here we are!"

Ron's eyes seemed like they would bulge out any moment, Mr. Weasley was shocked the entire time and his eyes softened a bit when she talked about her parents, Her friends knew, of course, Hermione also seemed a bit shocked.

An hour passed exchanging pleasantries and explanations, and it was time to leave. Adelaide hugged Ace goodbye and just as Hermione was about to leave Ace shouted, quite enthusiastically if Adelaide may add, "Do tell me if my sugar plum gets a boyfriend Hermione!" and Hermione replied back with an enthusiastic Yes, Of course.

Swearing profusely under her breath Adelaide flooed to the burrow.