Respected! Female! RockStar! Reader x Ryoba Aishi ⚠Spoilers⚠

Just like all the other six females. I ended her life just like that.

But, sadly...it isn't the time to let my guard down yet.

The other day, I saw a girl walking towards him...

She sat next to MY Senpai and started talking to him.

Of course, he happily excepted the conversation.

I could hear her showering him with compliments over there. Obviously, this got my blood to boil.

Just when I thought it was the right time to speak to him, another one had to come around and ruin everything for us!

Oh well...I guess hard work pays of in the end...

But...There's a problem.

This one's...not like the others...

She's an international rock star...

She performs extreme concerts around the world, with her two cousins by her side.

And again, she just had to join Academy.

The deeper I look into her, the more I get curious about her for some reason...She seems...interesting...

Firstly, her cousins seemed to be more liked than her.

I'm pretty sure it's because of the age difference.

Her older sister, "(L/N) Yuma" is known for her "beautiful body type."

Her younger sister, "(L/N) Aniko" is known for the way she does her makeup and or her "beautiful face".

She on the other hand, is actually known for her talent of singing.

The other two are just as good as her, but aren't known for their abilities...Only their looks...

She is still considered beautiful by her fans. But they don't look at her the same way they look at her cousins.

From what I've heard, she doesn't know how to feel about people thinking about her cousins in...THAT way.

I've been observing her around the school. And she seems to be okay with it whenever her cousins get more attention than her.

I've also not heard any rumors from anyone saying that she has a crush on my Senpai.

She's...a confusing one for sure.

I'm not taking any chances. I'll have to get rid of her one way or another.

She's always around large crowds or her cousins. So it might be a little bit of a hassle to get her away from them, but I'm sure I'll figure something out at some point.

...It'll...take a little to get her to warm up to me...

What was her name again?

Oh...right...

(Y/N) (L/N)...

Hmm...

I'll have to admit...

It's a beautiful name...

(Author's Note: Should I continue this? Should I not? Tell me!!! >︿<)