Ai Doruyashi x Ryoba Aishi ~ That's Awkward... [Platonic]

Setting: School Rooftop

Time: 1:00

Class: Lunch Time

Ai's P.O.V

"Lovesickness – in fact is killing me..." I walked through the hallway trying to think of more lines for my next song. I was almost done with it. I can't perform the same song everyday so, I had to change things up. For some reason, the lyrics that I put together are quite dark, sad even. I don't usually write sad songs so; I don't know what happened. I just started writing and ended up with this. It's confusing even to me...But, I've seen a lot of upbeat singers perform write a darker song so, I should probably try it too.

While I was staring at my sheet of paper, I looked up to see a girl looking at Senpai. I think I'll seen her around before. Right! Her name is Ryoba Aishi! I haven't seen her this happy before. I've only seen her natural face expression. Now that I think about it, she only seems happy, happy when she's around Senpai. But...I never see her talk to him. Only...stalk him. Can't believe I never noticed this. What if she likes him? I mean...I like him too. But, I'm pretty sure there might be a different reason she's...um...stalking him...

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder to catch her attention.

Ryoba's P.O.V

"He opened the gift I left for him!" I thought to myself as I blushed admired my Senpai. I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my rival standing behind me. I wonder why she's here...

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered out. "Hi! Aishi-chan, right?" She asked. I nodded as a reply not wanting to talk to her. "Hey, I know we just met but, do you mind if we talk, in private?" She asked me pointing to the air vent. This might just be a good time to eliminate her. I probably have a knife or something in my pocket. This one's gonna be easy, she leading herself to her own death.

I nodded again as she began to walk towards the air vents and I followed. Once we reached there, she turned around and spoke, "I know this seems sudden but I need to ask you something...personal..." I didn't understand what she was implying at all. I kept my guard up as she continued. "So, I saw you staring Yudasei-Senpai before and I wanted to ask...if you had feeling for him by any chance..." my eyes widened as she finished the last sentence. She knows the truth?! I didn't know what to say. "Oh...So you found out...Yes..." I hesitantly answered her question. This time it was her turn to be surprised.  "O-oh..." she stuttered. Should I kill right now? I mean...she knows the truth...

(Author's Note: Is this good? Bad? Improvement needed? Tell meeee! Btw, I might have a cold and my whole body hurts like actual hell- Also, I have school tomorrow- :'[ Anyway, bai!)