Student Council x Sisterly! Reader ~ But... #2

WARNING
Strong Language

Time: Cleaning time: 3:00 PM

Third Person's P.O.V

(Author's Note: The twins are currently in the Home Economics room.)

"Did you hear that?" Violet asked her brother with a not so pleasant smile. "I sure did." Vince replied. "Finally! There's something interesting going on in this stupid boring ass school! K, so how should we get that book?" Vince questioned. "The plan's simple, we get her away from her book bag. It should be easy. I'm pretty sure she's in the martial arts club. She probably leaves it somewhere when she changes." Violet explained. "Seems easy enough. But, how do we know if there's something juicy and dramatic in that book?" he asked. "The hesitation is something, the fact that she needs to bring it to school, and the fact that I don't give a fuck about that." Violet said with an 'I really don't care, ya know?' face expression. "Yeah, you're right. Even if there isn't something that we can gossip about in there, she'll still probably be worried about it. Cool, we'll do it tomorrow in the day time. Let's observe her for today." Vince said as Violet nodded.

The kept their distance from Y/n as she cleaned the first floor. Y/n seemed feel a slight uneasiness, but didn't want get distracted from cleaning. She got back up when the last bell rang, walking to the martial arts club again to start the activity. She went into the room and got changed to start practice.
The twins came into the room as well, claiming to be interested in watching. They both closely observed Y/n's self-defense from not too far. Once the martial arts club members were done with practice, the twins thanked the leader of the club and left.

Y/n changed back into her uniform and walked out of the martial arts club, still thinking about Aragaki's question from earlier today. She always hated keeping secrets from her friends. And when she saw the apologetic expression on his face when she was getting a bit protective over the book, her heart almost broke at the feeling of letting someone down. Even though, it's her personal life and she didn't owe anyone anything. She still felt a bit saddened, but tried to distract herself in some way.

She sat on the school fountain, which was in the middle of the school. She pulled her diary out again and started writing her feelings out. She closed it and put it back in her book bag once her phone alarm went off, signaling that it was almost time for her to go home. She got up to go to the Faculty room and managed to find Reiichi on her way there. They always walked home together so, this was a regular thing. They headed home once Y/n's mother finished her extra work.

When Y/n and her mom reached home, Y/n went straight to her room and shut the door. She kept her book bag on her study-table and went to the bathroom to change. When she came back she noticed that her phone was buzzing and Reiichi was the one calling. She picked it up and answered.

"Haaalo Bud?" Y/n cheerfully said while Reiichi chuckled. "Hey Y/n. Say, do you wanna go for a short walk and maybe grab a bite on the way?" he asked. "If we're going to TeaTart, then I'm in!" Y/n said as her mouth watered at the thought of the delicious parfaits they served there. "You and I, we have the same minds! I'll come pick you up okay? See ya." Reiichi asked. "Sure! I'll get ready! See ya Chief! Byeee!" Y/n joyfully said as she hung up the phone and got up to get ready.

(Author's Note: I feel like I just keep getting worse at writing- I'm sorry, I tried my best to make it easy to read and make the plot not a roller-coaster...Stayed up for a night to make this soo... :')