Student Council x Sisterly! Reader #4 ~ So Oblivious... {FINAL}

⚠WARNING⚠
Strong Language

Third Person's P.O.V

Y/n talked to Reiichi while walking to school. Her mother was right in front of both of them, taking the lead while her head was buried into a book.

"Random question but...Isn't there ANYTHING other than martial-arts that you're into? You always dodge the question." Reiichi exclaimed. Y/n thought for a while. "Uhh...I mean...I like skating?" she replied.
"You? Skating? Since when?" Reiichi asked in a slightly sarcastic tone. Y/n let out a short laughed.
"Heh...I don't know...Well...I guess, preferably ice-skating but yeah, skating." she shrugged. Reiichi didn't seem to take the subject any further.
"Hey, by the way, aren't you gonna be practicing for a bit longer today? Why so?" he asked while they were almost half-way there to the school.
"Yep. There are a lot of new training dummies! I heard their pretty strong ones though...I might have to leave my stuff somewhere other than the martial-arts club room to not cramp up the place to much. Maybe in the classroom..." Y/n said getting in deeper thought until she heard a familiar voice call her and Reiichi's names.

"L/n-Senpai! Reiichi-kun!" Y/n and Reiichi turned around to see Ken running up to them and Daisaku and Hose walking behind him.
"Baby Pink!!!!!!" Y/n yelled and opened her arms signaling a hug. Ken seemed to not show his slight hesitation and went in for the hug invitation. Hose to break a sweat while Daisaku glared at Ken and Reiichi just smiled, not being bothered that much by the action.
"Okay, stop crushing each other with your arms you two." Daisaku said, rolling his eyes. Y/n giggled as a reply.
"L/n-Senpai?" Hose suddenly called out.
"Yeah pal?" Y/n asked confused. Hose just pointed to Y/n's mother who had almost disappeared into the cold early morning fog (because of the season being winter at the moment).
"Ah! Mom! Wait up!" Y/n yelled as she ran ahead and the other followed.

They all seemed to reach the school rather quick from running all the way. Y/n waved to the student council members and went off to the martial-arts club. She placed her book-bag on the ground and got changed before starting practice.

Half an hour later

Your P.O.V

I finally decided to take a break and sat down trying to catch my breath. I think that it's almost time for the other students to come in. If I'm correct...in about forty more minutes. I closed my eyes, trying to relax before they shot open at an almost unfamiliar voice greeting me.
"Hello L/n-Senpai!" I turned my head to direction of the voice to see a girl and boy with blonde hair that looked like twins standing at the door.
"Um...Hi?" I hesitantly greeted back. I was trying my best to not sound rude. People don't usually show up to school this early. The boy smiled warmly at me before he sat beside me. The girl put her book-bag next to mine and copied his action and sit on my other side. I felt slightly uneasy for some reason. They both never seemed to stop smiling.
"Can I help you?" I asked confused. Now that I think about it, I think I might have seen them before...The...Strawberry twins was it? Yeah, the Gwenwests, they came to watch martial-arts practice yesterday.
"We just wanted to talk actually!" The girl exclaimed excitedly.
"Yeah! Your fighting skills are amazing!" the boy said. So...they liked my fighting skills...? I'm not even that good yet though...
"Uh...thanks!" I replied with a smile.
"Well, I'm Violet and that's my twin brother Vince! We were hoping you could show us some of your moves." Violet said.
"...Sure..." I agreed and got up. "Soo...What move would you want me to start off with?"
"Well..." Vince trailed off for a moment.