Chapter 1

President of America (PoA)

PoA: As you can see my citizens! It's a great honor for America! We, Out of all countries! Has developed it's First and Ever! A boy with an Ability!

The crowd of the press con was cheering. The unprecedented Event of History.

PoA: Hey may be a child right now, But I assure and guaranteed his abilities! Let us Welcome! Sora Joestar!

Then, A child no older that 10 is walking towards the stadium.

A boy no less.

the Moral of the Men who are watching the Conference are high, as the impossible feat has been reach. And a child no less.

Sora stood in the stadium, The President of America who is a woman has nodded to him.

Sora: Uhm. Hi, I'm Sora Joestar. I'm a Descendant of the Great Joestar Lineage of Prodigies, I'm in your care.

After he said those words, Flashing lights from the camera of the Media has been rapidly shot to him.

A child of the Joestar Family who has protected America for Generations.

He has been called as the "God's Chosen".

..

..

The demon-filled dimension known as "Mato" has opened, and a type of "peach" tree that grows there yields fruit that confers special powers to those who eat it, giving humanity a fighting chance, but this only works for women. As such, as protectors of humanity, women rise in social status while men are relegated to second-class citizens scraping for basic occupation and acknowledgment.

..

..

The Joestar Family.

They had a child who is a Boy, He was instantly hated and despised by the Family, He was not given proper food and shelter and mostly leaves him outside.

But he has a Older sister who adores him despite being turned down by the entire family.

Her name is Serena Joestar, She was a candidate for being the next head of the Joestar Family, For the Sole purpose of Sora's Sake.

His Older Sister would always visit him in the Shelter he was living behind their Mansion.

Always bringing him food, clothes, And telling him stories.

..

..

One Day, He was with his sister. Walking in the Mall as she was hanging out with him. But then, He realized, In a Microsecond, that he was no Longer there.

Sora: *crying* B-Big Sister Serena. Where are you?

Sora calls out her Sister's name while looking around the Void of a Place.

Sora: I heard about this place from Serena, She once told me a story about this.

Mato, A Void where all the Demons lived and Created, This was also the place where the Woman gained their abilities by eating a fruit that grows here.

But that's what not Sora's mind right now, What on his mind is how will he escape this place.

Serena told him that This place is a scary place. That only a handful of people survives.

Sora would ask her why are only a handful of people survive.

Serena always replies that the Monsters there are Powerful to normal human beings, Especially to Guys. who cannot gain abilities from the Peaches.