Chapter 4

Sora: ... And what gives you the Idea that I will do that?

Fubuki: Why? For me, It's a good Idea. If you get acquainted with the others. You might have a chance to join the Anti-Demon Corps, you know.

Sora: Ha?! I'm the Head of the Detective Agency. I'm also a executive in the Army, and a Captain who have Talented people under me. Why would I join the Demon Corps?

Fubuki: Ehh? I've certainly heard of your past achievement, But I've never heard of you managing a Investigation Agency.

Sora: Because It's well hidden and a secret organization. The president personally made that group for the corrupted politician. But they only move when they have a direct order from me though.

Fubuki puts her hand in her chin.

Fubuki: Still, Don't want to come with me?

Sora: As I told you, I don't want to be acquainted with them. Why are you pushing it?

Fubuki: Well... You sister, Serene actually called me.

Sora: Sister Serene did? why?

Fubuki: Sora: You are aware that you've entered the age of 18 now right?

Sora: ... I don't like where this is going.

Fubuki: As much as I want to agree with you but, Serene took a liking to the Commander's abilities. Looks like that you have your first Love Candidate.

Sora: Ha?! Like hell I will! Do she think that she hold me? Even if she is my sister, I will not hand her my rights to love someone. And who the hell is this Commander woman, To think that Sister took an interest to her.

Fubuki: You must have at least seen her once in a lifetime right? She sometimes acts as the President's Bodyguard.

Sora closed his eyes, He struggled and tried to find something from his memory.

Sora: ... Nope, I don't recall shits. Well, I'm always busy so I don't actually watch the news too often.

He failed.

Fubuki: *sigh*. Then, Would you at least come with me to see Riu?

Then, A moment of silences breezed to the two.

Sora: Well, It has been in a while. I guess that going to see her for once isn't a bad idea.

Then Fubuki smiled.

Sora: Hey, I don't like it when you're smiling. It gives me the creeps.

Fubuki: Well, It's has been 8 years, Have you learned more about your "Abilities?"

Sora: Yes apparently.

Then Sora did a 'weird' pose when he removed his attention from Fubuki.

Sora: I 'discovered' much more of my abilities in a span of 8 years, One of them is a "Ability" that frightens even myself.

Then He returned his attention and faced her, But with a new appearance.