Chapter 5

Yuuki Wakura POV

"Hello, I'm Yuuki Wakura, a high school student who became a slave to the chief of the 7th unit. Kyouka-san. Basically, she saved me when I was transported to Mato. Mato is a alternate dimension where creatures like Shuuki came from, Mato does not only bring misfortune.

In Mato, there are the Ability-Granting peaches. If the person consume one of the peaches, they'll gain an ability because of it. But unfortunately, Us who are males, cannot obtain such abilities.

Thus, the government built an army of powerful females that will overseer and keep things up in Mato. They are the Anti-Demon Corps. There are such things as a Break which a portal will appear in the cities, The Anti-Demon Corps will be the one to held responsible for it will have to do everything to stop the break.

I can only transform into my slave form because of the contact with Kyouka, and after the transformation, she need to give me the reward like a pet because of the Slave Eternal Contract. It's quite the reward if I say so myself.

But, 8 Years ago, when males are basically on their lowest because of how things worked around. there is the news on TV that changed their lives.

8 years ago, there is a male who is not older than 10 years old who gained an ability after he got transported from Mato. Everyone couldn't believe the news, many says that this was just a baseless news from the President of America. 

Some says that If they find the same fruit that the kid ate, they'll also gain abilities like the females, thus the society has loosen up to the males as they think that they can gain abilities much powerful than the females.

But that story is for another time"

Yuuki and Kyouka entered the room where the chiefs are all gathered.

Yuuki waved his hand to greet Tenka which she replied with a satisfied smile.

Yuuki was amazed as the chiefs of all Unit is currently gathered in this very place. But there was one girl who caught his eyes, It was a girl with Orange-Hair and pinkish eyes, she wore two hats and wearing an orange restaurant suit, she is very pretty.

Yuuki: Kyouka-san, is that girl also a chief?

Kyouka: No. This is also the first time I met her, who she is u.. The commander is here!

Everyone went to their perspective seats. Yuuki stood behind Kyouka, and the girl with a colorful hair stood behind Fubuki.

Kyouka: *whisper* I'll Introduce everyone here.

"Chief of the 1st Unit, Konomi Tatara."

"Chief of the 2nd Unit, Mira Kamiuten."

"Chief of the 3rd Unit, Bell Tsukiyono

"Chief of the 5th Unit, Yakumo Ezo."

"Chief of the 6th Unit: Tenka Izumo."

" Chief of the 8th Unit, Varvara Pilipenko"

"Chief of the 9th Unit, Fubuki Azuma."

"Chief of the 10th Unit, Ren Yamashiro"

Ren: Then, Let's start with the first unit.

Ren started the meeting, Riu of the first unit raised her hand.

Riu: The first unit will be changing chiefs. I've stepped down on my role.

"Riu Myouga, Former Chief. Now a Vice Chief of the First Unit"

Mira: I'm sure you can still "Dance", Riu-san.