Chapter 2

Sora: Hi.

Riu: A kid? Wait, Did he speak English? Is he an American?

Riu: *cough* *cough* Hello, I'm Riu, I'm from the 1st Unit of the Anti-Demon corps. According to our seer, You've been sent here correct?

Sora: She speaks English well, As expected of the Anti-Demon Corps.

Hey Ya: Hey, Sora Kid.

Sora: Yeah?

Hey Ya: That Hag is really powerful you know, Even a lazy person like me can sense that Aura.

Sora: A powerful person?

Hey Ya: Yup, Now, just follow my lead and yer Good.

Sora: Right.

Sora turned his attention to Riu again.

Sora: Hi, I'm Sora Joestar, I was with my sister when I was transported to this place.

Riu: Sora...Joestar...

Riu: Is he part of the Joestar Family? The Family that has been protecting the Government Officials for Generations, And the Head of the Family, Elizabeth Joestar is the bodyguard of the President of United States.

Riu: Sora, This place is infested with monsters, Come with me, I'll inform your family and bring you back to America.

Sora: Really? Thank you very much!

Riu hold my hand and brought me to her Vehicle, So then, We made our way.

Riu: So, Sora, Let me ask you something.

Sora: Yes?

Riu: I saw a dead Demon beside your hiding place earlier. What's that about?

Sora: Oh, I killed it.

Riu: ...Again?

Sora; Well, When I was hiding in that shade, I feel weird, Then My Fingernail was suddenly spinning, Then I was able to fire it akin to a bullet.

Sora glanced to his fingers.

Sora: Oh, Looks like it grew again.

Sora noticed the Silence.

Sora: Uhm, Miss Riu?

Riu: WHAT?! HE HAS AN ABILITY? THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED! HOW COULD A MALE, A CHILD NO LESS. OBTAIN AN ABILITY FROM THE PEACHES.

Rui: S-Sora, Did you ate one of the peaches here?

Sora: N-No, I didn't eat one, Nor I found one.

Riu: Then, Tell me how did you get your so-called ability?

Sora: Well, I found a-

Hey Ya: *whisper* Better not to tell her.

Sora: Eh?

Sora was startled by Hey Ya's sudden talk.

Hey Ya: Looks like having an ability for you is really surprising. But you can't tell her about the existence of the arrow.

Sora: Why?

Hey Ya: I'll explain later.

Riu: Sora?

Sora: W-Well, I don't actually know, It's just that I screamed my desire to live and not die. The ability just came out of nowhere.

Riu didn't bother to looked back. She kept her eyes on the Road. Then she asked.

Riu: Can you show me that ability?

Sora: Eh?

Riu: Your ability to shoot off your Fingernails as you said.