Chapter 3

(8 Years later)

In a certain part of the world. Specifically in a Airport in Tokyo, Japan.

There is a Black haired, Sapphire eyes. 173cm in height. He wore a brown cap that reassemble a 60s detective hat. And he wore a nice warm checkered jacket with black and red color with a white shirt.

He also wore a black jeans and a nice pointed shoe. He took out a pocket watch from his pocket, he opened it and looked at the time.

???: I'm finally here. It's been 8 years since I came here, and that experience is either good or bad for me.

He looked at the sky and smiled, but he quickly replaced it with a serious determined look.

???: Miss President is really stubborn huh, I told her that I was just going to transfer as a student here, but that doesn't mean that I will left my post as the "Head".

He smiled bitterly as he remember the unforgettable expression of the woman.

He walked out of the airport holding his phone.

???: Looks like that my ride is here.

A taxi stopped in front of the man, he opened the door and entered the vehicle.

Driver: Oh, I know that I haven't seen a foreigner for a while but, you look really handsome, Sir.

???: Thank you, I get that a lot. Now, please bring me to this place.

He handed a piece of paper to the driver.

Driver: Ho, don't worry sir, this will be a fast ride.

Then the Driver started the engine.

Driver: But, I'm sorry to ask but... This place is the home of the Famous Family of the Azuma's. Are you a relative?

???: I'm not a relative or anything, but let's just say that I'm a very good friend of theirs.

Driver: Oh, you must be somewhat famous for the Azumas.

Sora: Well, I'm kind of a Celebrity of some sort in the past. My name is, Sora Joestar.

(Sora = Sky)

Driver: Sora?

Sora: ... Yeah. 

Timeskip

Driver this is as far as I can go. I'm sorry but you have to walk over there.

Sora: Don't worry about it. So, my total?

Driver: Well, it's a total of ¥3,329 sir.

Sora took out his wallet.

Sora: Here, take it.

Sora handed a 5k yen to the Driver.

Driver: Thank you very much.

Sora: likewise.

Sora got off the taxi and the driver drove off, He looked around and observed the surrounding.

Sora: So many things changed in here. Well, 8 years is indeed long enough.

Sora smiled as he looked around, then he heard footsteps. He looked where the sound came from, and what comes out of the shadow is a woman.

Sora: I remember you, You're...

Maia: I'm Maia Azuma, I've been informed of your arrival.

Maia Azuma, She is the Daughter of Fubuki Azuma, The Chief of the 9th Unit. Sora's acquaintance.