7

NESSA'S POV I woke up with my head snugged into Jaden's chest

NESSA'S POV
I woke up with my head snugged into Jaden's chest. I wrapped my hands around his chest as he kissed my forehead, I smiled as I looked up as I saw him on his phone texting someone. He looked down and saw me as I smiled as he smiled back.

"Good morning" I whispered "good morning beautiful" he replied as i rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair. " Jae cuddles" I wined as Jaden smiled as he put down his phone and wrapped his arms around my tiny body as I breathed into his chest.

"Your so comfortable" Jaden mumbled as I laughed and kissed his chest multiple times. "Jae I need to go get ready" I said as he shook his head " 2 more minutes please baby" I smiled at the nickname and nodded.

"Jae I need to get up now" I said as I trying to unwrapping his arms around me." It's comfy" Jaden whined in response rewrapping his arms around my body. " baby please" a grin grew on his face as he heard the nickname. "Fine" he responded as I slowly climbed out of my bed as I saw Jaden stuff his face into the pillow.

I smiled as I looked at him grabbing my phone and walking to my closet to grab a large hoodie. I grabbed one of Jaden's one and paired it with some shorts as I went to my bathroom and washed my face starting to get ready.

"Hey baby" Jaden said as he poked his head into the bathroom with a smoothie. " I made you a smoothie" he said as he handed me the cup I poked my bottom lip out as I took a sip from the cup and was taken surprise how good it was. " thank you J" he kissed me on my cheek and sat on the counter watching me do my makeup.

"Your so beautiful Nessa" he blurted out of no were. I looked up at him and smiled taken back by this affection. " your perfect and I could go on for days about how beautiful how nice and sweat and caring you are" he continued " J i don't know how to say this but I think I am.." I nervously said looking down my hands and fiddling with them " I am falling in love with you J" I finished the Sentence and took a deep breath. " Ness I know it's early but I love you. No one has ever made me laugh or smile the way you have, when you walk into the room you light it up your everything I could have imagined you are my soulmate I know it" he replied I smiled shyly as I smashed my lips against him as he put his hands on my ass causing butterflies fly around in my tummy. Josh could have never.

The short black haired girl finished off doing her makeup as she put everything back into the cabinets as she put on her slippers and walked downstairs of the apartment and saw Jaden sitting on the lounge Texting cooper the couples bestfriend. Once Jaden saw his girlfriends sit down next to him he decided to close his phone to spend time with Nessa.

The two teens cuddled up against eachother as the picked a movie to watch together. Being in each other's embrace made them the happiest they could be. But wasn't this relationship all fake? When did it have to stop. Did Jaden really love Nessa?

Authors note
He said the first I love you that's were I am leaving you guys off bye besties 😘

But wait look at ness and Jaden 

So cute 😭😭😭😭And also look how pretty Nessa is

So cute 😭😭😭😭
And also look how pretty Nessa is