New Friends New Beginnings

————————————————————————

"COOPER GET OFF ME" the 18 year old yelled as she struggled to move her best friend out of her face. Cooper laughed as Nessa kicked him in the balls accidentally as he groaned in pain. This was how she woke up most days it was either her cuddling with Jaden or cooper annoying her.

cooper rolled off the bed as he grasped his balls murmuring how much he hated Nessa ad that she sucked. She put her hand over her mouth in shock giggling in shock and how funny it was. Cooper flipped her off as she took her phone out and looked at her camera looking at her tangled hair and morning face. She murmured eww and fixed out her hair brushing it with her acrylics. cooper finally got up as he stood for a few seconds stretching his part out.

" I hate you so much ness' cooper scolded her jokingly as Nessa laughed and responded " no you don't copy poopy" he agreed reluctantly as she got out of bed and went into her bathroom making herself look a little bit more decent than she looked like while talking to cooper about everything. " Mads moved in with sab a few days ago and she really likes her" Cooper said as he scrolled through TikTok room. " I know sab messaged me and told me that " the black-haired girl responded as she scrolled through her Instagram, she saw Charli post a post so she commented.

Charlidamelio🔵

Caption- old photos be appearing now?

👤- dixiedamelio, Marc damelio, heidi damelio

❤️- 1.3 mill. Liked by Nessabarrett,dixiedamelio,avani,lilhuddy,heididamelio,oliviaponton

Comments

nessabarrett🔵: hottie 🥵

reply to nessabarrett: Charlidamelio🔵: my baby

user: WAIT NESSA?????

user: they follow each other!!

avani🔵: poor heidi having to take photos of you all the time

reply to avani: charlidamelio🔵: shush girl

LOAD MORE

she got off her phone and changed into a new pair of a white shirts with some bike shoes as she and Charli made plans to hang out today. She put on some jordans and grabbed her purse and phone locking her house as cooper driverd her to Damelio's house because he is so nice.

She rang the doorbell as the door was opened to Heidi. " hi gorgeous" Heidi said as she greeted her into a hug. rebel came running up to her. " awee" she scratched her head and kissed her as rebel licked her face. Heidi and she laughed as she walked upstairs to Charlis room and walked in as she saw Charli making a TikTok. " she laughed as Charli yelled in delight. " NESSIE" the two girls colliding in her hug Over a few weeks the two girls had become best friends and were hanging out almost every day. " char char," Nessa said her best friend's nickname. the two went to charlis room and talked for a few more hours as they got ready to eat first taking photos.

Nessabarrett🔵

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

Caption- old photos be appearing now?

👤- charlidamelio

❤️- 1.3 mill. Liked by Charlidamelio,Jadenhossler,Brycehall,avani,madi

Comments

charlidamelio🔵: wait we look so cute

reply to charlidamelio: Charlidamelio🔵: yezzz our fits look amazing

user: they are so cute wtf

user: not charli replacing madi and now avani :)

jadenhossler🔵: your cool

LOAD MORE

Nessa had way much more fun with Charli and she had finally enjoyed her surroundings new friends were new beginnings. she returned to her apartment finally by herself as she decided to relax and let loose and got us of her self. She went to the bathroom taking a hot shower as Jaden came into the apartment he had missed his girlfriend as he heard her showering and decided to wait inside her bed and not disturb her shower. He jumped into the bed as Nessa came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

" OMG AHH" she yelled as she saw Jaden's tattooed arms she almost fell down and jaden snickered going in for a hug. She hugged back. " hey Jae why are you here". " what I missed my girlfriend" he pouted as Nessa laughed and grasped a crop top and some shirts quickly changing and lying down on the bed with jaden as they talked about there day. It felt safe with each other around.

Jxdn🔵

Caption: corn syrup 😎

COMMENTS TURNED OFF

——————————————————————