I love you

Jaden and Nessa were at the nail store together as they both planned to get matching nails.

The two teens were sitting on chairs in each other's embrace as they waited for their nail artist to finish the last person

The two teens were sitting on chairs in each other's embrace as they waited for their nail artist to finish the last person. " you know ness" Jaden mumbled into nessa's neck as she looked up from her phone and listened. " I don't think I've ever been this happy" he finished his short sentence. Even though it was small it made nessas heart fill up with love and joy. Butterflies were coming back into her stomach as Jaden put his head on the girls neck.

She had never felt this feeling before. With josh it was more just for the internet. But with Jaden she truly felt happy. "Your my everything Jaden" she replied after a long silence. "I am falling in love with you Jae"
She said as she fiddled with her hands pinching her thumb. Jaden noticed and slowly twined their fingers together to stop her from hurting herself. " Ness i love you" he had said it the L word.

Was it to early to have been said?. They had only been dating for 2 weeks but it felt like 2 years. Nessa's smile grew bigger but she wasn't ready.. The two teens were called to the nail bench as they were left thinking of the past 2 minutes.

Jaden was making sure not to interact with paparazzi. He made sure to keep Nessa calm as her social anxiety rose to another level. She hated being in front of the camera and she knew she was going to get asked about the whole drama. She put on her face mask as she continued to walk with jaden as he never let go of her hand until she climbed the car when she was finally seated. " Hi Jaden" the tattooed boy ignored the shouts of questions as he tried to walk through the paparazzi. He was getting annoyed. The were crowding him and not letting him go through o the other side of the car. "Guys you need to fucking move. I am not answering any questions" he finally snapped as he pushed through the crowd of paparazzi and sat down onto the drivers seat.

Nessa looked up from hiding her face from the flashes of white light as Jaden reversed and started to drive. "Did they ask any questions" she asked as Jaden's stony face gentled at the sound of his girlfriends voice. "I didn't hear them. J its going to ok.focus on your breathing" he replied as he gently squeezed her hand. She let go of a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Jaden knew her better than anyone in the world even herself now.

Jaden kissed her forehead as he turned a left into her apartment duplex. He parked the car as he the two climbed out and arrived at her apartment opening the door and walking in. There phone was buzzing with text messages and notifications from social media. The couple  sat on the couch holding hands as Jaden took a photo and uploaded it onto his Instagram story. Nessa didn't realise until she got a notification from Instagram saying that Jaden hossler had posted something on his story. She opened up her phone and entered Instagram tapping on his profile. She saw a photo of the two holding hands showing off there new nails.

Jadenhossler

She smiled as she unwinded her hand from Jaden's and went to the mirror to take some photos. Jaden looked up from the tv as he saw her move away from his touch. He watched her take the photos as he watched amazed. She was truly everything he wanted he just never knew. She touched some things on her phone as she put on do not disturb on her phone and coming back to the couch. She rested her head on his lap as he softly played with her hair. The silence wasn't awkward it was peaceful.