party??

NESSA POV

NESSA POV

It had been 27 hours of the short girl sitting in the hairdresser's chair to get her hair dyed. Because of her BPD, she wanted a drastic change and that meant her hair. She was getting her hair blown out as she gasped in shock. " omg lovette it's so cute Ahhh," the girl said as she giggled cupping her face in her hands and trying to see her hair in every direction possible. " okay were, done it looks so cute chicky" the taller female said as nessa got up from the chair and went to the front of the store to pay she left saying goodbye to her friend and drove to her apartment. 

She opened the door of her new apartment the smell of 5 candles hit her, she had decided to move apartments because her lease was up and found an apartment closer to the city Jaden and she decided that they were going to move in together soon when his lease was up and they both agreed it would be in the complex nessa was in right now. She put her purse down on the couch and went to her wardrobe changing into a black crop top and biker shorts throwing a large hoodie on top of herself. The front door opened a tall black-haired male came walking in trying to find his girlfriend. They were going to Avani's birthday party that Charli was throwing at her house, over the 2 months they had come to become extremely good friends. He walked into the bathroom where Nessa was, she looked up and saw her boyfriend and smiled "Hey baby" They greeted each other with a small kiss. " I'm going to go live and get ready for tonight okay?' she said he smiled and replied " yea sure I'm gonna be in the living room" He walked out. 

Nessabarrett is now live!

🔴👀- 134k 

comments 

nessbarretttfan5679: hi ness 

charlidamelio🔵 has entered the live 

user5679: omg charlie damelio

charlidamelio🔵: omg red hair 

user: you have red hair now 

Nessa laughs as she scans the comments " hi Charli do you like the new hair hahaha" she giggles putting some cream on her face. " I wanted to get ready with you guys on live because I'm bored and I just wanna talk to you guys" 

Nessbarrettisqueen89- what are you getting ready for? 

user5593- where is Jaden? 

Avani 🔵- ur so cute the hair looks amazing on you bae 

"What am I getting ready for? I'm getting ready for Avani's birthday party it's chickies birthday today so we're gonna celebrate at Charli's house. Wheres Jaden? Jaden is in the living room, thanks Chicky your cute I can't wait to see you" She blends her concealer in and continues to talk "If I'm acting weird I am on my anxiety medication so that we are chill today " jaden walks in "Jaden's here " yea because we practically fucking live together makes sense doesn't it" he snuggles his face in the back of your head as you giggle " my tongue hurts ahh" you laugh " you just ate spicy. he groans and puts his head on your shoulder as you play with his hair " you know those noodles that they have on amazon, it burns so bad. you laugh as you can clearly tell he's high "Baby if you could see yourself right now you would laugh but can you get me some makeup wipes, please?