universe 3 part 2 the story of Naruto and Sasuke

Kurama: we just finished watching an epic Battle of gods as my host Naruto won the battle, however afterwards kane began to speak

Kane: all right I guess you guys could say this is a part two of The last universe however it is a flashback or a story being told

Sasuke: alright now our questions can be answered

Naruto: yeah

Kaguya: finally

Kakashi: excellent we will finally know why Naruto and Sasuke fought 500 years ago!

We zoom in to a temple in the mortal world where we see a group of people in a hall filled with scrolls as we see kakashi then say "Naruto...Naruto...Where is it, There's so much wisdom in here I can't find anything!" As he would then pull a scroll that was red and silver from the shelves as he would then say "yes!" As he would then jump down and would say "behold, all the answers will be found within" as he would then open the scroll and would say "what? It's blank? Are you kidding me? Not again!

Kurama: what does hatake mean not again?

Kane: pretty much Sasuke had a scroll that was rumored to contain legendary power and when he gave it to Sasuke's chosen it was black because for some reason Sasuke likes leaving blank scrolls around and making rumors about them!

Sasuke: now that's just needlessly tedious and cruel why would I ever do that!

Kane: well I don't know!

As he would then open the scroll a bit further and would say "wait, wait, hold on sorry, Oh okay here we go, it is written in Sasuke's hand" as he would then clear his throat and say "long ago I had a brother" as then Itachi would then say "Sasuke had a brother?"

Sasuke: wait why did he say Sasuke had a brother?

Kane: in this universe you guys aren't related and you're like a hundred years older than him and way more powerful

Sasuke: does that mean my clan is still alive!

Kane: nah they dead.

Kakashi would then say "in arms, in arms, sorry. He says brother in arms. As Gaara would then say "maybe you should just unroll it all at once?" As kakashi would then sigh but would continue "I was an ambitious young warrior leading a great army, and fighting by my side was Naruto... My closest friend, one day we were ambushed... I was badly wounded"

Sasuke: so we were very powerful generals before we fought!

Kane more or less.

The voice of Sasuke would then continue "my friend carried me for days, looking for help...until we Came to a secret village... High in the mountains... An ancient place of healing a village of bjiuu!" As a man with orange hair then said "Bjiuu?!?!" As the voice would then say "yes Bjiuu, Bjiuu who used the power of chakra to heal me, they taught me how to give chakra, but Naruto wanted the power all to himself"

Kaguya: so in other words he became like any Otsutsuki?

Ishikki: that's what it seems like.

The voice would then continue "He saw that what could be giving could also be taken, I had to stop him, our battle shook the Earth, until finally I banished Naruto to the spirit realm... Should he ever return to the mortal realm, he can only be stopped by a true master of chakra..."

Kakashi: true master of chakra?

Kaguya: I can only guess someone with skill with chakra far over mine?

Kane: correct a master of chakra is someone who can literally use it to shape anything you know how the Susanna creates a giant body around you well legend has it that a master of chakra can create a whole Eastern dragon around him and can control it with just their movements and thoughts! Along with also enter and leave the spirit realm anytime they please meaning they would basically be immortal!

Sasuke: and who is this master of chakra?

Kane: malus no-kitsune or in that universe kuramas kid

Kane: but anyways that's enough time for now (goodbye viewers)