universe 7: Biggering.

Nicholas's POV

They have no idea what I have in store for them today... Many may lose their minds, some will be too confused to understand, others will be bewildered, but Naruto will be shooken to his core...

Kakashi: what do we have going on today?

Usel-i mean Sakura: yeah what's today?! Do we finally get to watch some of Sasuke?!?!?!

Nicholas: no, no we are not watching Susgay Uchihoe, instead we are going to be reacting to the past and the future of your universe... And I'll warn you, things will never be the same...

We start in a normal metal room, adorned in silver and white carpets and curtains. A guitar starts playing as we see a woman sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with long hair and fair skin.

 A guitar starts playing as we see a woman sitting in a chair in the middle of the room with long hair and fair skin

The woman then began to sing. "At first I didn't realize, I needed all this stuff." as she is singing, we zoom out slightly to reveal many different devices of many different kinds in the room. The woman then looks down at a framed picture as she continues to sing. "I had a little cottage, and that cottage was enough. A place where I could sit down and work, a place where I help with their greed, but now I've had a little time to re-up my needs." The woman would then look around the room and continue to sing. "And I need a bigger office, I need a bigger chair. A bigger desk, a bigger staff, a bigger hat to wear"

Kaguya: Peculiar, she seems to have a nice life, and yet she wants more? Why?

Nicholas: you'll find out...

The woman would then continue to sing. "because I'm Biggering, I'm figuring I'm Biggering, And Biggering is triggering more Biggering!" As then a man with golden hair and blue eyes would enter the room.

The man of course would begin to sing

The man of course would begin to sing. "Hey, listen up, Sister. I'm going to say this once, and I'm not going to repeat it. Greed... Ya see, it's like a little pet, Alright? A-And the more and more and more that you go and feed it, The more hungry it'll get!"

Kaguya's 💭: he's kinda hot... No! Bad Kaguya! Your supposed to be loyal to Ashura!

Minato: I'm guessing that's one of our ancestors? Seeing how he has blue eyes and yellow hair.