The ORC's Vampire!(Y/n) Is a Father?

You,Kuroka,Your Peerage And The ORC Were At The Room that Was Blocked As Rias Told You all that In the Room Held Her Other Bishop And Made Special Contracts....By using the Computer.

(Y/n):So...You Are Gonna Let it Out?

Rias:Yes,My Brother Thought It would Be a Good idea and when i asked it,It Declined.

Izuku being One Of the Only People With Common Sense And A Smart One Decides to Speak Up.

Izuku:Probably Because You Scared It Or Something.

Chihiro:So,What are You Gonna Do?

Rias Said that She's Going to Break the Seal and Release It and if Things Go South........They Got you And Your Peerage.

(Y/n):'I'm Dead'

Rias Broke The Seal And Opened The Door To Hear A Girly Scream And A Coffin.

Issei:What the Hell!?

(Y/n):What....Was....That?

Akame:A Scream From a Little Girl?

Rias:Hello,Im Glad to See you're Looking Well.

??:I Don't Understand What's Going On.

Rias Walks Towards the Coffin And lifts It up as She Speaks.

Rias:The Seal has been Broken,So your Free to Come Home With Us Now,Okay.

??:No!i Don't Wanna EVER Leave Here,The Outside Is Too Scary.

You Look Surprised and Issei Smiles As he Speaks.

Issei:What?She's a little Girl And Look,She Looks a lot Like Asia,does That Mean All Bishops Have to be Pretty Blondes Or Something?

You SweatDrop And Kiba Chuckles At Issei While,Issei Himself Was Confused.

Issei:Hey,What's So Funny?

You Decided to be the one to Say it to Make Issei Feel Shocked.

(Y/n):Issei.

Issei:Yeah?

(Y/n):I Think it's because SHE Is a HE!

Issei's mind took a Minute to Process What you just Said and When it Did,This Came To Mind.

Issei's Mind: