The Summit & New Power!!

You and the Squad Were Forced to Participate in a Meeting About Peace And That Got Boring As Shit!!

(Y/n):'Why Am i even here!?'

'FlashBack'

You were At School And Due to it Being Parent's Day,Your parents Came to visit But things got Stupid as you Saw Issei Make a Sculpture of A Nude Rias like what the Fuck And you heard dad say This...

Issei's Dad:I Always thought he was Complete Loser...

You didn't hear the rest because you didn't care but it was True,Issei is a loser but you found the O.R.C Chatting About Issei's Sculpture and Akeno Suggested That Maybe the Next one can be of Her.

(Y/n):'RED FLAG!'So What happened?

They explained It and you Thought that Was Ridiculous but Asia Asked where's your Peerage and you Said...

(Y/n):Murayama & Katase Are With their Parents And the Others Are doing Their Own Thing But moments like these Make me want Have A Magical Girl or Neko Girl to Own.

Kuroka Grabs you and pulls you into her breasts as you flail Around As she Speaks...

Kuroka:Meow~Meow~Master.

In all honesty,You forgot About Kuroka but more importantly,You Soon Heard All the Guys Screaming and thankfully After Kuroka let you go,You ran to see what it was and it was..........a Magical Girl?

Sona Soon Arrived but Like Murphy's Law,Things Got Worse As This Happened

??:I Finally Found you,Sona.

Sona Recoils In Surprise As the Magic Girl jumps Down and runs to her.

??:I'm So Happy to See you,What's the Matter?You look Sad,Your Face is All Red,Aren't You Excited to see your big Sister Again?

(Y/n):HOLD UP!

The Magic Girl That Claims to be Sona's Sister Turns Around To see you And Your Face has The emotion of Confusion.

(Y/n):YOU Are Sona's Sister?.....If That's True,Why Are You acting Retarded?

??:HEY!Don't be A Meanie,You Bully!

Rias speaks Up and Tells You that She is One of the Four Current Devil Kings And She is The Current Leviathan but You sweatdrop from that as you look at Serafall and Say this..

(Y/n):I Don't see It....Both being Sona's Sister And being Leviathan.

Serafall:HEY,THAT'S MEAN!