Meet The Family & A Vision?

Issei:HOLY....BALLS!!!!

(Y/n):Ya Know......in All Honesty,I knew her Family's home was Big but......

(Y/n):THIS IS JUST PLAIN OUT FUCKING RIDICULOUS,I MEAN COME ON!!

Grayfia opened the doors and greeted you all.

Grayfia:welcome home,We have been Awaiting your Return and The One Above All,It Is An Honor to have you here,You all may follow me Inside.

You and the others were Walking Through Rias's Home As What Looked like over a hundred of Maids & Butlers.

Asia:Issei,I'm really nervous.

Issei:I feel ya,I wasn't Expecting this to be Such a Big Deal.

Suddenly,a Boy Came Running towards Rias And Despite Not knowing who he was,you felt like that Rias Has the Auntie Aura For this Little Fellow.

??:Rias!Rias!Your Finally Home.

The Boy Came And hugged Her,Not that You blame As If You Had A Relative That Finally Came Home,You'd hug them but Anyways,Rias Smiles and Hugged back.

Rias:I Missed you Millicas,My you've Gotten big since the last time i saw you.

Issei:Who's this Half Pint?Your Brother?

Rias Kept her Smile As She Explained That Millicas Is The Son of Her Brother,Sirzechs.

Chihiro:So In Other words,This is Your Nephew.

Natsu:Ya Know,I Actually See the Resemblance....ya know the red hair.

Kirito:Um....Natsu,I'm Pretty That's A Given For Those Born into Rias Family.

Akame:idiot.

Rias:Anyway...Millicas,Be a good Boy And Say hello.

Millicas:Ok...My Name Is Millicas Gremory,It's A pleasure to meet you.

You heard Asia and Xenovia comment About Millicas Being 'Cute' but when You Hear xenovia Call Him 'Prince Charming',You looked at her and said....

(Y/n):Zen....What....THE FUCK....Is Wrong With you?!

Xenovia:W-what do you mean?

(Y/n):If Like Them Young,Don't Go After Millicas As that Would End BADLY!

Xenovia blushed and tried to explain that's Not what she Meant but you Completely Ignored Her as You had Mercedes Also Feed Natsu fire to shut him up too.

Issei:If This Squirt is Sirzechs Kid Than Just Who in the hell did Knock Up?

You looked at Issei with an Annoyed Face For Saying that And you being you,Decided to BitchSlap this Perv and After Getting Bitch-Slapped,He Looked at you as he Said...

Issei:Um....OW!what the hell!?

(Y/n):You're A Dumbass.

Koneko & Your Entire Peerage:I Could've Told You That From A Mile Away.