Killing Diodora,Meeting A Dragon God & End Of Khaos

You were Relaxing At your Home in the human World After The Concert And What Happened To You....

"Flashback"

Everyone Was In A Fight To Save From Diodora As He Was apparently A member Of The Khaos Brigade and Willing to Do anything For Power and to get What He Wants and What He Wants Is Asia And Revenge Against You Especially Since You Sent him to Prison for A Little While And He Has Asia And Right Now....He's Doing a monologue To The O.R.C. While Asia Is Trapped and he Talks About He'll Do to Her.

Diodora:As I Hear her Scream Your Name As I Take Asia From You And Soon,The girls Of the One Above All's Peerage Will be Next!

??:Oh Yeah,MotherFucker?

Diodora Turned Pale As He Looked Behind Him Slowly to see Glowing Red And Blue Eyes,Which Come Outs To Reveal You As You Fused Caliburn And Genesis Together to Create An Unstable But Unbeatable Armor,One Problem..you Barely Have Control Except You Do Have Enough To Differ Between friend and Foe.

(Y/n):How About You Take Me on First?

Diodora Gives The "One Above All" An Evil And Pyschotic Smile As He Laughs Very Loud And Screams This....

Diodora:GLADLY!I'LL STRIKE YOU WITH ALL THE MAGIC I HAVE!I AM DIODORA OF THE ASTAROTH FAMILY,I AM UNBEATABLE!

He Fires All The Magic He Has At You And Than Some Causing A Massive Explosion to Occur Shocking The ORC To Which They Believe you Meant Your End.

Issei:He's....Gone.

Kiba:No way.

Gasper:Papa.......

Akeno:I Can't Believe.

Koneko:He Can't Be....

Diodora Just Does A Insane Laugh Thinking That he's Won And Claims That He Was Also Right.

Diodora:I TOLD YOU,YOUR NOTHING!I AM UNBEATABLE!

Diodora Kept Laughing until A Fist Came And Slammed Into His Face Causing Him To Scream In Pain And look Up To See the Culprit Being (Y/n)!

(Y/n):No,Your Just Another Asshole!

You Start Turning Into Some Kind Of Monster As Diodora Watches in Shock And Fear Of What's Going.

(Y/n):And Now,I'm Going To Rip You To Shreds.

You Did Exactly As You Said And Rip Him Limp By Limp With Blood Gushing Everywhere As Diodora Was Heard Screaming In Terror And Pain.

~Flashback End~

You Sigh to yourself As You think That Maybe While he was An Asshole,He Didn't Deserve to Die for This Kinda Thing,Beating?Oh No,You Can Right Ahead With that but Still,You Look Down And Wonder What's Gonna Happen With the Devils Are They Gonna Try To Kill You Or Be Even More Scared?

You Wonder These Things To Yourself Until a Little Girl Literally Appeared Out Of Nowhere.

??:So,Mighty One Above All,We Meet At Last.

(Y/n):Indeed We Do..........You.....

The Girl Began To Speak with a Confused Tone As She Said This To You With a Hint Of An Annoyance in Her Voice.

??:Do You Not Know Who I am?

(Y/n):Should I?And Why Should I Care?

The Small Girl Decided To Introduce Herself And Reveal Who She Is.

??:My Name Is Ophis.

(Y/n):And I'm Carmen Sandiego,Guess Where I Am!

Ophis:I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here.

(Y/n):Oh,so am I And I'm failing And For That I'm sorry for that,It's just that I'm so agitated because this little shit strolled into my room and is trying to impress me like I'm her alcoholic father!

Ophis Deciding She Has had Enough Used her to power to intimidate You but You Litterally Pointed A Gun At Her and Said One Thing.

(Y/n):Now,What Do you Want?

Ophis:My Name Is Ophis The Ouroboros Dragon Or The Infinite Dragon God.

(Y/n):Okay.....

Ophis:I Came Here to Let you Know that I Was The One Who Gave you That Peerage Set.

(Y/n):Okay..........

Ophis:And I Am Also The One Who Has Made Themself Your Draconic Servant.

(Y/n):Yeah?.....

Ophis:I Also Decided To Disband The Khaos Brigade Since They're A Bunch Of Whiny Ass Babies And One More Thing....

Ophis Morphs Her Outfit And It Changed Into This.....

(Y/n):

Ophis:You won't Like Where I'm Going to Make YOU Go Either.

She grabs You And Pulls You As You Both Are Now Out Sight But Moans And Groans Can Be Heard and You Manage to Say One thing

(Y/n):AW,COME ON!

*an:Heads Up:If It Was The ending Or Close To it,Y/n Would Reveal The Truth*