𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯¹

• Angelo's final scene •

Someone knocks on the door to Angelo's room breaking the couples moment. Sighing he gets up walking over to the door to open it.

Revealing a girl with flyers in her hand. "Hey, we're having a rally in a few days to raise funds for foster homes in the area."

"Oh thanks."

She hands him a flyer smiling. "Yea so why don't you come check it out since it's for a good cause."

"I will, thanks."

Her eyes onced him over briefly. "Good I'm looking forward to seeing-"

Mila suddenly comes by the door wrapping her arms around Angelo's torso and poking her head out from behind his back.

"Baby, hurry up and come back to bed." She glances at the girl warily with a threatening expression before quickly feigning innocence. "I'm horny."

Angelo unaware of the tension smiles down at Mila.

"Yea I'm coming, hold on." He turns back to the girl. "Anyways thank you again, goodnight."

"Yea uh night..." She drifts off and he closes the door shut.

The girl stands at the door for a few seconds still shuddering from the chills she got from Mila's gaze.

Back inside the room the couple were already making out in each other's arms.

"Baby." Angelo groans against his girlfriends lips but she continued to kiss him.

"Baby...slow down." He mumbles.

"Mhm why?" She mutters against his lips.

They both pull away placing their heads against each other's panting.

"What's wrong?" She frowns.

"I don't really wanna have sex tonight." He admits.

Her frown deepens. "But I want you. Please?" She pleads.

"I can't." He pushes her back sighing.

"Why?"

"Because I'm frustrated and I don't think I can be gentle with you if I'm frustrated, I don't wanna hurt you." He scratches his head.

She tilts her head surprised at his words. "Oh, why are you frustrated?"

He gets quiet for a moment before answering. "Because you won't tell me what's wrong with you and I wanna help you."

"Oh." She chuckles kissing his cheek. "Don't worry I'm okay now, you've already helped me. I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses her again finally getting in the mood.

Pulling away Mila eagerly takes off her shirt and pants before straddling his waist.

"Angelo..." She groans rocking her hips and kissing along his neck while he felt on her sides and ass.