ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪'𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

Rosabelle's POV

We were startled as Mommy pointed her pew pew gun at the guy who was (Mr. Santos) Jack and raised his hands.

"Woah, hey, hey, hey, hey." Jack Santos raised his hands meaning no harm.

We heard Mr. Norris' voice again.

"Karen?" Mike Norris asked for Mommy again.

We look at Mr. Norris where he was on the floor leaning in the bed 🛏. Mom pulled my boo boo hand and I grabbed Andy's hand and we ran to him to see if he is feeling better.

Mom went to treat Mr. Norris' boo boo then we heard the police looking at Mr. Norris and his injuries.

"Oh, Jesus." Jack Santos said a little panicked when he looked at Mr. Norris' boo boo.

He went to the phone and called help.

I looked at Andy and I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Yeah! I got a cop down here-- multiple stab wounds! We're at the Brewster Apartments on North Grand St.-- make it fast!" Mr. Santos was on the phone before he looked at us. "Alright, they're going to be here in 10 minutes. Now tell me what happened?!" Mr. Santos asked him about what happened here.

"The kids were right! The doll's alive! He almost got the four of us!" Mike Norris groaned in little pain.

"Come on? What you're talking about?" Jack Santos asked.

Mr. Norris looked at him.

"You don't believe me? Alright, go on. Check it out in the hall. He's scattered all over the place." Mike Norris said before he looked at him and pointed at him. "But don't touch him! Do you understand me? Don't touch ONE PART!" Mike Norris said before he yelled.

"Alright look, take it easy okay. Just relax yourself alright..." Jack Santos tried to calm Mike Norris down.

We were looking at each other as I was looking at my painful hand.

Then we see Jack has his head and we ran to Mom and Mr. Norris scared as she was finishing up making him better.

Jack puts his head on top of the tv. "Okay, Mike...." Jack Santos started speaking when Mom and Mr. Norris looked at him wondering what is he doing with his head. "I want you to take a good look at this thing okay. Because there's no way this thing is alive." Jack Santos said, not believing what Mike Norris said about it.

He looked at us.

Me, my mom and Andy were hugging each other tightly.

"I thought I told you not to touch it." Mike Norris said.

"Mike, would you be sensible? Look, look it's dead as they came; it's dead." Jack Santos chuckled before he started hitting his head like a red buzzer.

All of a sudden, Chucky's body popped out, out of the vent, scaring us, making us scream.

"Choke him! Choke him!" Chucky yelled from afar.

His body was grabbing his throat really tight as Jack was trying to get away.

Mr. Norris also grabbed his pew pew gun, ready to shoot.

"Kill him!" Chucky yelled.

We screamed as we were hugging each other tightly.

"Kill him! Kill him!" Chucky said.

Jack was still trying to be free from Chucky's body.

"Kill Him!" Chucky hissed.

Mr. Santos still trying to get free and to breathe again. Mr. Norris was trying to find a good time to shoot Chucky.

Then Mom broke away our hug to help him get free from Chucky.

"Kill him now! Strangle him! Don't let go!" Chucky yelled.

Me and Andy watched them while we hugged each other tightly.

Mom finally got a hold of Chucky and she pulled him away from Mr. Santos and she threw him to the window and he landed on the floor then she came back to hug us.

Jack saw him wide-eyed and grabbed his throat.

Mr. Norris pointed his gun to Chucky a few seconds more, we see him moving, as he grabbed the curtain, trying to stand up.

Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all!" Chucky yelled.

"The heart! Shoot him in the heart!" Mom yelled at Mike while she was hugging me and my brother tightly.

Mr. Norris got ready as he shot him in the heart making him scream his back hit the floor as we saw him die not moving anymore.

"Hi! I'm Chucky! Wanna pl- aayyy..." Chucky greeted in his voice before going to the Good Guy voice.

We sighed as Chucky finally was gone gone.

Mr. Norris looked at his friend and co-worker.

"You believe me now?" Mike Norris asked him.

"Yeah? But who's going to believe me?" Jack Santos said, grabbing his throat before wondering.

Then we heard the ambulance 🚑  and the police sirens.

"Come on." Mike Norris said.

He put his gun away as Mom and Jack helped him get up and go to the help.

We walked to him a little, looking at Chucky not moving and gone gone.

Then Mom looked at us and kneed to our height.

"Andy, Rose, come on we're going to the hospital with Mike. And to make your hand all feel better." Mom said before she looked at my painful hand.

Me and Andy nodded as Mom took my painful hand, and I took Andy's hand and we walked out of mom's room she turned off the lights and we looked at Chucky one last time before she closed the door.

As our innocent lives were about to change forever...